or Connect

Posts by Acksiom

Actually, because of all the abuse I've been put through, such as being falsely accused of stalking and harassment just for politely asking for a date, and my mother trying to gut me with a kitchen knife, and all the rest of the truly vicious crap women have done to me over the years, that was in fact very painful.   I can't imagine any way someone could both find that funny and still care at all about the feelings of the person described.
Yep!  I'm circumcised and I still develop smegma -- a tiny, tiny bit. It's almost completely unnoticeable (AFAICT) because it collects in an isolated 1/2" or so of tube that was once a vein or other body fluid transfer system.   The rest of it is gone, I guess, whatever it was.  Now I just have this little ridge to remind me that as far as almost everybody around me is concerned, including the people who consider themselves my "friends", I'm not actually a real human...
    Thank you!   That's right!  YOUR state, YOUR town, YOUR community, and even, if your daughter or perhaps you yourself are sufficiently young, attractive, intelligent, and well-raised, maybe even YOUR FAMILY TOO can now have this unique 45yo paternal package for their very own! But wait, there's more!  Highly sought after by both private connoisseurs and public industries seeking the best of the best, this one-of-a-kind powerhouse of integrity, insight, and...
One more slave-chain link closer to the fetters and branding iron:   http://www.theblaze.com/stories/calif-appeals-court-approves-cell-phone-searches-during-traffic-stops/'   Get out of California, and the sooner the better.
California is weird because of the greater respect and acceptance of extremism at both ends of one of the genuinely fundamental political struggles -- liberty vs. security.  You can have some of both, but the more you have of one, the less you're likely to have of the other, and eventually, you reach a tipping point where you have so much of one that you end up with less of both.   More laws give you more safety, but you pay for it with less liberty, and eventually...
And now:   http://techfreedom.org/blog/2011/10/04/copyright-done-right-warrantless-factory-searches-arent-right-way-stop-dvd-piracy   Escape while you still can.
I have to get out of CA because AB768 being passed unanimously and signed into statute is an existential attack beyond intactivism. It's literally an attempt by the legislature to disenfranchise the citizenry. I'm not sticking around to count how many more links are left in the slave chains before we reach the actual fetters and branding iron.   So now I'm looking at two future paths. In the first one, I get as mobile and liquid as possible, and spend the next 5-10...
Am I the only person who recognizes how serious this is OUTSIDE of intactivism?  Because just in neutral, objective political terms, this is HUGE.  This is the clanking of slave chains being pulled out of storage, not just for baby boys, but for anybody who thinks they have a right to political speech and action.
As I said on FB, sorry, but we're over.  I still love you, but I just can't be with a State that attempts to legislatively invalidate my fundamental personhood out of literally nothing more than ignorant sexist bigotry. On the gripping hand, though-- even if just at the personal level -- this is good news for intactivists, because it means ACKSIOM IS GOING ON THE MARKET AGAIN LADIES!  Can I get a 'WOO!'?
I'll start working on a Letter to a Surprised Father to complement this:  http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/157594/letter-to-a-regretful-mother .   Um, don't expect anything too soon, though.  It's going to be a lot harder and more complicated, because I have to explain a lot more in ways that won't trigger their defenses.  We've forced men to internalize their dehumanization so much and so badly that they consider their everyday default abusive...