or Connect

Posts by AveryLostMommy

I personally have tried both ssc's(pikkolo becobutterfly2) and i also own 2wraps the wrapsody bali baby stretch hybrid which i dont like past the newborn stage really and my wrapsody bali breeze gauze wrap. The gauze wrap is a sinch! So easy to use and i use a super high back carry and the layers of wrap usually assure me my LO is not cold. And we are in ohio so it's cold. Also high back carries allow baby to be forward facing and snug to momma! I love the price on...
Thank you all for your replies. Hes is taking welches white grape or the apple&eve fruit/veg juice I add about half water to the welches But water with the apple and eves doesnt sound very good. He also does like ice water so i am going to try avoid any juice today. Cucumber water also sounds yummy and we have them in our garden! As for milk we only do coconut milk or goats milk. I am not big on cow milk. I just wish i had never stopped nursing then this wouldn't be an...
At the grocery stores around my home they dont have 100% juice. They have bottle which say 100% but if you read the label there is sugar added. I have been watering it down he is taking a bit less than half juice to water. Thank you all for your replies.
I mix a gallon every day and half to two days.
We did switch peds. Hes had tests done on both kidneys and diabetes and 3 others. The ped thinks its just he is so used to that full feeling the cereal that he may drink more do to that? I threw out all the drink mixes after this post and have right now welches and some apple&eve which was the lowest sugar content juices which he seems to like. Plan on watering it down oz by oz. Hes already been thru havin cereal which he was very attatched to taken. Now i want this to be...
I am going to try the watering down only with kool aid and slenda. It seems to be the least harmful. And he lovesss to drink. All day refusing drink isn't a worry at this point. He just tells me no and opens the fridge to point to what he does want.
Unfortunately after the pediatrician recommended the cereal my son wouldnt latch on or breastmilk in his bottle without cereal. He acted lik it was to thin. And so i pumped until the dentist recommended i stop cereal and i tried breastmilk alone he will not drink it. Or any other milks. He wants to drink alot. I feel awfuk he didnt nurse but i didnt know then what i know now and so he has had to pay for my mistakes. I nurse my 5month old. I just dont know what to do.
Yes he advised crystal light. He said no juice. He will only drink only water sometimes. He uses a regular straw and cup. Onky sippies when were out and about for a long time(zoo,shopping..) but he wants to drink alot. I think ill just start doing as i was before the dentist and buy the juice with the least amount of sugar and add water.
Okay so my DS is 2 and last Dec the dentist instructed me after taking his bottle(in which he would only drink baby cereal.. that our ped told us to start him on @2months and he would drink nothing else since) to start giving him crystal light. So for the last 8 months he has drank Crystal Light at about a gallon every day or so. He will not drink milk in any form weve tried. I tried pumping breast milk, goat milk, coconut milk. I just recently researched CL and found the...
Okay so my DS is 2 and last Dec the dentist instructed me after taking his bottle(in which he would only drink baby cereal.. that our ped told us to start him on @2months and he would drink nothing else since) to start giving him crystal light. So for the last 8 months he has drank Crystal Light at about a gallon every day or so. He will not drink milk in any form weve tried. I tried pumping breast milk, goat milk, coconut milk. I just recently researched CL and found the...