or Connect

Posts by swede

I highly doubt that is state law.  I would ask to see some documentation of said law. 
technically, she can't meet her obligations or feed her family - that's why she is receiving assistance.  A tattoo is not a human right. 
I think it would make more sense to wait until you are off food stamps.  Maybe as a celebration once you are back on your feet.  Would you be able to afford it if you weren't getting food stamps?  If the answer is no, then I would pass.  Buying steaks on food stamps is still food - not a good comparison, IMO.  A tattoo is a luxury. 
but what if between all the kids there's nothing left to eat?  I think it should be limited to foods that are deadly if eaten only.
I'll add that I also feel more freedom for travelling when it suits our family, not the school calendar.  We almost always take our family vacations in the fall (it is better for my husband's job and less crowded, in general) rather than the summer.  In the summer I like to stay close to home and enjoy the good weather we have. 
 not all braces are considered cosmetic.
I think you need to figure out what are your non-negotiables and what are you "would be nice" issues.  I was able to breastfeed on the operating table.  I do not think they can delay cord clamping with a c-section.  They are not going to let dad in the surgical area, ie the other side of the drape, but they should be able to give baby to him before anything else is done with baby (weighing, etc..)  I refused baths with my csection babies - we just wiped down.  And had...
There are ways to get an education without tang on enormous amounts of debt. "Debt free u" is a good book with lots of ideas. It is a scam. People need to think differently about college today.
. I would love to know more about this fundraiser...
Napier = inspire. Dumb autocorrect!