or Connect

Posts by tank

What every baby and parents want/use can really vary.  What one person thiks is invaluable will be useless to someone else.  Things I didn't think we would use or need I am now seeing why people like them.  Wolverine is less than 2 months and already interested in toys and wants to be doing something so I am wishing I put more of that stuff on my registry because we are broke because of me having to take time off work and I want him to have some of that stuff.  What I...
welcome to the new people.  congrats on all your budding embryos! reading along when the babe nurses.  Hope everyone is feeling good today.   tylenol is pregnancy safe I also used some throat spray stuff that was pregnancy safe when I had a sore throat.  I tried to do without even the so called pregnancy safe drugs but when you feel awful on top of feeling pregnancy awful something has to give sometimes!  I was sick when I concieved, in the 1st trimester twice!  when...
I had a really good NIP experience last week.  I was nursing him and a little boy about 8 came over and asked me what he was doing.  I told him that he was eating his breakfast and the mom came over and explained to him that he used to eat like that when he was little too.  I thought it was really cute.  I think I am a little more nervous nursing near young kids just because they have no filter and if they notice I am afraid they will draw attention to us and people who...
wow a lot to catch up on now that I spent a day at work and not sitting here with a kid attached to my boob on the computer   nicole that story you tol of your dd spitting up in the older kids mough reminded me of something that happened to me when I was little.  It is actually one of my first memories of my little brother.  I was talking to him and singing to him really close to his face when he was a little baby and he threw up in my mouth!  I got him back a few...
beautifulmoon I am returning to work tomorrow!  I am nervous just like you because DS hasn't really fully accepted the bottle.  I think we just need to jump into it and he will get it, I hope so anyway!  Still super nervous though.  I know I am going to try and have him eat as much as possible before I leave and then he is probably going to be attached to my boob all night tomorrow night.
SO cute ramzubo!  I love the whale stuff too.   Is that bag hanging from the crib a wet bag? Where did you get it?  I love the pattern.
I hope everyone had a great new years!  I just chilled it out with the babe and was actually snuggled in bed with him when the new year rung in.  It was nice.  I can't wait till he's old enough to be covered in glitter from making decorations with me.   CDing.  I am so glad I had a bigger baby because I didn't have many newborn cloth diapers and I absolutely hate disposables.  I have probably mentioned this on here before but I hate the smell of them and it seems...
I also want to see some belly pics.  Whip em out ladies!
cows milk is made for cows but humans drink that, what's the difference?   I honestly don't now how I would handle that, probably just laugh it off but if your child is in bed with you the dog should be locked in the crate or out of the room at night for safety.    
I use this http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Easy-Saver-Diaper/dp/B0009A4FBQ/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1325136825&sr=8-12   I got it used from someone and I see similar ones on craigslist all the time.  It holds a days worth of dirty diapers and my kid goes through a lot in a day.  It doesn't smell either