or Connect

Posts by jesshrehor

I would like to be added to the group for TTC #1.   Monday Check-In Name: Jessica Date: May 2 Chart: On my iPhone Where are you in your cycle: CD2 Appointments: None Symptoms if they apply: Cramps Testing: NA Thoughts: I think I may have had a really early miscarriage.  I had really sore breasts that were bigger than normal for almost two weeks, plus a few other things that point to early pregnancy.  I never got a positive test, started bleeding...
So, AF came for her visit today. I was hoping she'd stay away for a while.
I just have to say that I'm not very good at patiently waiting when I want something to happen.  I really think I'm pregnant, but I want to know for sure right now!  I took an HPT yesterday and it was negative, but yesterday was only 10 days post-o.  My period's not due until Tuesday, so it's pretty early to be expecting a positive reading.  I have two more tests, so I figured I'd space them out a bit and do one tomorrow, and if it's still negative, one on Monday.  Then...
I think it's normal to be scared about making the decision to bring another life into the world no matter how many times you have or haven't done it before.  Families with more than two children used to be a lot more normal than they are today (my mom is 1 of 4 and my dad is 1 of 5).  My husband and I are talking about having four kids, too.  We're just getting started, but we like the idea of a bigger family rather than a smaller one.  I don't really know how to put why...
I'll keep you posted.  I'm pretty sure I am pregnant, but want to confirm with the hpt.  My waiting was self-imposed more than anything.  If I were in your situation I'd be more motivated to wait, too.  :-)   
I know how you feel, Gator-mom.  I gave in to that temptation last week.  Now I have really sore breasts that are bigger and feel differently, plus I'm really tired, and have a weird appetite (I feel pukey if I get too hungry and if I get too full).  So....yeah.  Still too early to take an hpt.  
Also, with regard to finding land for an affordable price, you're pretty much looking in the right areas.  Rathdrum, Athol, Spirit Lake, and Twin Lakes areas in Kootenai County seem to have more land for less money compared to other places and are generally close to Coeur d'Alene.  As far as Rathdrum being dodgy...it can be.  It is a socioeconomically depressed area.  Most of the people with money that moved up here, moved into town.  Coeur d'Alene has gotten bigger and...
Okay, so it's been a while since you posted this, but I thought I'd chime in, anyway, late as it is.  You said that you were going to come visit in the spring, and perhaps you've already been and gone, or maybe not.     Anyway.   I grew up in Coeur d'Alene, went away for college, and have been back with my husband since December 2006.  I'm not a mom yet, nor a homeowner, so I don't have much advice to offer with regard to those types of resources around here.  A...
Hugs to you LionessMom.
Boys are dumb sometimes. Hopefully they both decide to be happy when the time comes. (((hugs))) to you. Feel free to commiserate whenever you need to.