or Connect

Posts by scrapadoozer

I am so grateful for this thread, it is helping! 9/19 9/20 9/21 9/22 9/23 5/10 No-spend days 5/12 Not buying myself clothing days $0 Frivolous spending
9/19 9/20 9/21 9/22 4/10 No-spend days 4/12 Not buying myself clothing days $0 Frivolous spending
9/19 9/20 9/21 3/10 No-spend days 3/12 Not buying myself clothing days $0 Frivolous spending
Quote: Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom That's the first time I noticed that goal and it made me laugh out loud! Well, it has gotten that bad!
9/19 9/20 2/10 No-spend days 2/12 Not buying myself clothing days $0 Frivolous spending
Quote: Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom Woohoo!!!!!!!! 64 lbs!!!!! Go Jenny!!! That is an amazing accomplishment...it is hard hard work to lose that much weight. You deserve to get some new clothes for yourself. Way to go! Welcome back! We're glad to have you again. Thanks so much, Prudence! I've missed this thread. More so, my bank account has missed this thread! It is just such a fine line for me between what I deserve and...
Quote: Originally Posted by nina_yyc Oh. Oh. I feel your pain. I can watch teenage trendoids walk down the street every day and feel totally unmoved, but the yummy mummies of this world make me come totally unglued (at the wallet.) I was at the corn maze a couple weeks ago and virtually every mom there had a pair of cute, printed rubber boots on over skinny jeans. Really? All of you had time and money to shop carefully on a fashion item so peripheral...
Coming into this late, but I really need some accountability! Ever since I've lost 64 lbs, I've gone a little crazy with the spending on myself. Rewarding myself is all well and good, but it really is time to reign it in a little. I'll start tracking tomorrow.
I think this is just normal newborn behavior. My DS nursed like that for the first two months or so of his life. It is a hard patch, but it does get better.
110 more since my last post. I am starting to think I might get there by the end of the year! 1855/2010