or Connect

Posts by VBA2CHopeful

hi all, I am having a tough time weaning my girls! I am feeding them numerous times a day and if I don't they will be extremely cranky which I find pretty stressful. I tried making the feeds twice a day. I apply some bitter edible paste on my breasts and that has helped but it's not really helping coz they still demand numerous feeds and I have to keep applying this paste! I was wondering if there is an easier way to do. This. I...
Thanks everyone.   I got acup with a straw for them, they dont seem to like it. Got one feeding bottle too. They did get a bit interetsed but stopped right away. I really want them to pick on the bottle as I want to slowly start weaning them.... I hope I do find a solution soon... god willing...
Thank you very much everyone. Yes I have exclusively breastfed my twins for 6 months, and I started solids after that and had bought a sippy cup. They refused to use the cup till they turned 9 months old and even then till now they just drink about 50 ml of water or some juice from that. They do have solids sometimes twice ot thrice a day but they need me to BF them some dozen times everyday. I started limiting the number of times I BFed them today and gave them some...
Hello everyone,   I jus needed some advice on bottle feeding my 1 year old twins. I have breastfed by 1st 2 kids till they turned 2 years old and did not bottle feed them. With my 3rd borns - twins - I wanted to do the same and I have pulled through till one year. There were many occasions when i found it so hard feeding twins and just wanted to stop and start some supplment but praise be to God i have pulled through.   Now they are 1 yr old, and I am really...
Thank you very much for the assurances. I was under the impression that my babies should be eating thrice a day by now. Thats how it was with my first 2 girls.   My twins weighed 2.4 kilograms each when they were born. The normal birth weight for new borns here in India is around 2.7 to 4 kgs. 4 is considered huge and 3 kgs is supposed to be normal. My first child weighed 3 kgs. My 2nd child weighed 3.4 kgs and I think 2.4 kgs for twins is good considering some twins...
Yes, the peaditrician has checked them and assured us they are growing fine. Twin A does not eat . I have no idea why, I have tried different food with her and she only likes to eat plain cookies. Twin B who eats well does not look as healthy as twin a. I really dont knw whats going on ? They both weigh nearly the same though.
sorry, too many mistakes in my previous post. did not preview it. Diet FOR bfing moms should be the subject and my twins are 3rd AND 4th kids :)
Hi all,   My twin girls are 9 months old and I am really concerned about their growth. I mean they are doing all their milestones but they are tiny babies. They are pretty small for their age. They started on solids at 6 months and ate well . But they have stopped eatin now and they only depend on moms milk.   I have tried everything i know to make my milk healthy. Everything that we indians do here. I would like to know what diet you all BFing mom of twins...
Here in India we prepare Barley water for uti... its supposed to help prevent it and help you get rid of it too...
I am from India and I got my Raspberry Leaf from Bulk Herb Store online. I dont think they are that expensive if you buy from the US. It ended up expensive due to the shipping charges for me...