or Connect

Posts by fremontmama

Divergent has been on my list forever!  One of these days.......  
 I gave up making myself finish books too.  I give it about 50 pages, and if it's not working, I let it go.  Life's too short to read books you don't like!  
That's awesome!  Love to hear that you are having good results, it gives me hope!
 Totallly understand that feeling!  Sometimes it's just not the right time for a book, even if it's a good one.  
 Oh, NW by Zadie Smith?  That's on my list!  It was on my short list for suggestions to my book club last meeting, but we went with something else instead.  Wasn't super awesome? Tell the Wolves I am Home is on my list too!  :o)
 Woot woot!  Thanks Beanma!!   
Yay! Thank you!!!
Finally!  My books for the year!   #26 Above World by Jenn Reese Fun YA novel about a post-apocalyptic world in which the people populate the deserts and oceans by altering their bodies.  Pretty interesting.   #27 Friendships Don't Just Happen by Shasta Nelson Saw her speak in the fall.  Just though I'd check out the book.  It seemed like pretty basic advice.  Like a dating advice book, but for finding friends.   #28 The Queen of Katwe by Tim Crothers Biography...
I've got such a giant list of books that I read that I need to post, that I keep avoiding posting them!  My currently reading on goodreads right now is like 60 books!  Haha.   I will definitely have to do it before the end of the year!
Oh, I love Gaiman :)  I should put that one on my list!   I've got a giant list of my own to post.  One of these days I'll get organized and come back!