or Connect

Posts by mom2zsel

Thanks guys-off to find some Carlson's! I could not find that specific recipe on the link-loved the resources there though! Do you think dates could sub for figs? I have a huge box from a recent mixed up buying club order.....also, where can I find cacoa? Thanks!
OK-I am going to write this in hopes to put it out there and motivate me to do better... nut muffin (SCD special!)and coffee Bits and pieces of fruit and rice cake spread w/natural PB soaked rice/peas/org. beef/bean dish salad w/sesame and cranberries homemade yogurt w/chopped nuts and honey I need to do better-just so easy to just feed the kids and grab a bite here and there while they eat. My nursling-turned two last week-and still nurses more than 10 times...
Uhm, NT book is on order, please forgive, but in general-how can I make cookies/bars NT style? Any recipe links while I wait for Amazon?? Also, what is the procedure for brown rice? Thanks so much!!
Hey guys-had this reply while looking for a cheaper way to have 25 pounds of almond flour shipped to me-maybe it will help someone-shipping is cheaper than digestivewellness, but price/pound is higher-it works out pretty close to the same for me. Shipping from Digestivewellness was over $20! At the moment we do not sell almond flour in anything greater than a 5 pound package. You could purchase 5 of those from our site and pay $4.49 to ship your entire order. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by mountain mom My dh is so busy and on the go so I make a nut butter, coconut butter, nuts and oils bar for him. So we need the nut butter to be a staple. Please share-my kids have narrowed it down to four foods that they miss from pre-NT/SCD days-my homemade granola bars being one. I would be a hero if I could replace them....thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by nicolena i am completely freaked and have been crying for the past few days. agh! i completely have symptoms! and i wonder--i've started nt and now scd--do you think i'm detoxing and that's perhaps why one symptom (my finger gets freezing and turns a waxy yellow) is coming on so frequently now? that list of symptoms! and it's not even a question that it goes into bm! here's the one thing that's made me feel better:...
No words of wisdom from me but I think you are in the right place to find some... Sending hugs and prayers your way! Michele
Bumping-seems like there is a lot of us out there looking for this kind of information!
Quote: Originally Posted by Siana I'm incubating my first batch of yogurt in my oven. Unfortunately, it's only maintaining the incubation temp. at 95F. I know the recommendation is between 100F and 110F. How will the deficit of 5 degrees effect the outcome? Will this temperature be insufficient to keep the cultures active? If I need to raise the temp., what can I rig up to increase it right now? I've thought of placing a pan of boiling water at the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JaneS Michele, Yes, tooth health is directly related to mineral status in the body. The definitive book on this is Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" http://www.westonaprice.org/traditio...ry_wisdom.html A rubber dam doesn't help very much during mercury absorption. The most volatile form of Hg, and the most easily absorbed by the body, is the mercury vapor released when a standard dental drill...