or Connect

Posts by MDCGuest01

I talked to the CPS investigator again. She has been unable to get ahold of her dad. Which seems odd to me, you'd think he would want to clear it up? He won't have visits again until we go back to court AFTER we each have a psych exam, and even then it's unclear if and when he would have visits. I have no way to record anything. Even then, I don't know how I would accomplish it. My DD is too young to be left alone, but she has stayed some overnights with my mom. Just...
I am working with everyone involved...As for reporting it to the police, when the call is made to CPS and it involves sexual conduct, it is automatically referred to the police. Although if the police do not feel there is enough to investigate, then they hand it back over to CPS...so reporting it to the police would end up with nothing.   I start going for the psych eval in March. The psychologist wanted the 1st appointment to be 5-6 hours! I asked very politely if...
I just found out that CPS is close to closing the investigation! they didn't even have a investigator talk to her...they said they don't have the man power to do it :( it's not fair
  I feel like I am having a constant anxiety attack. I am worried about this psych exam...like what if I get nervous and break down :( what if I "fail"...I feel like I have failed my daughter :/ I constantly feel sick and like I could break down and cry. Mostly it's my anxiety :(  
  I don't believe I have to take anything for him to review, he will have everything that has been filed with the court already, so he will have all those copies. Atleast this is what I was told.     My daughter is 4.5. When the initial report was made, it was also reported to the Children's Justice Center, which are police I believe? I will double check that. I was told that our next step is that a detective from the CJC will talk with my daughter and they will send...
So court went ok. I do have to do the psychological exam, but he has to pay for him and I to take it. No visits period, atleast until CPS finishes the investigation. The GAL blatantly lied. She is acting weird since he lawyered up. She kinda twisted things around and took things out of context also. I was getting pissed off about that. They of course disected all the letters I had and they really tried to make the case of parental alienation syndrome. I'll have to...
We go to court Friday. I have 2 letters from the Ped., 2 letters from psychiatrist, 2 letters from the therapist, and a letter from the CPS worker. I am objecting the psychological exam....I guess we'll see :/
why would they remove her from my home? what would cause that?
  Yes, my daughter has been seeing her therapist months before she disclosed the info. She had been seeing a therapist since August 2010 and her psychiatrist since November. I have a built relationship with both and I do trust both. Both are very concerned for not only my daughter, but for me. This wasn't court ordered, this was me trying to help my daughter from previous mental abuse from her father and his live-in girlfriend. We had been working together fine. I would...
I should note that he is not looking for anything more than local rule, which is everyother weekend and wednesday's. There is a current restraining order against his live in girlfriend that includes my daughter. So his live-in girlfriend would have to leave the home for my daughter to be there..so I am not even sure he is seeking local rule. The GAL report which was already done, says the girlfriend should not be around my daughter. In the parenting plan we already...