or Connect

Posts by beenmum

ALL I asked was   WAS there another way for me to have intrepreted "But to those who understand, it makes perfect sense"?   And now I'm arguing with you?????   It was a LEGITIMATE question. You accused me of twisitng your words. I quoted them exactly and showed it to you so you what I was responding to.   I'm the one that should be upset here. You implied that I was incapable of understanding the OP b/c her reactions didnt make sense to...
This is what you said. To those who understand. Imply that I DONT understand what its like to have a toxic parent.   How else did you mean that sentence?   B/c it came off as you saying that I didnt understand.   I do.   I wasnt harping on her. I was pointing out that there were several things that happened that escalated the situation.   I also pointed out that a 4 year old yelling at a grandparent would not be tolerated by many.   I also pointed out that the...
AP, my mother is severely mentally ill. I spent most of my life being abused, beaten, homeless and faced things most never have. I never had hot water, let alone heat in my house. I moved from motel to hotel into places that should have been condemed. As we speak my mother is Homeless. I KNOW.   You didnt have enough infomration to make that call about my past.   However, escalating things with an emotional mother by grabbing her infront of her child was not the...
Legally having sole custody does not make the NCP invalid. The NCP still has legal rights in regards to accessing his kids medical files, school files and so forth. There is nothing that can stop that except TPR.      
She said right before the grandmother said that that as she leaned down he YELLS that he doesnt want lunch.   She goes to give him a napkin and he yells that he doesn't want lunch. She then, to my horror, leans down, gets in his face and hisses at him "then you'll be a weak little boy!!"   I'm not making this up. I took it directly from her post. And yes if my kid yelled at my mother he would be finding himself going home to bed.   She is all upset at her...
She said this   He will yell, run away, tantrum whateve      and he yells that he doesn't want lunch.      She also said that he was throwing tantrums, running off and such.
Its called Invisable Audience and it was in my adolescent psyche courses. All teens think they are acting or performing to an invisable audience. That everything they do or say is bein watched/listened to and that thier actions matter greatly.   Its a very intresting.
If the girls were that concerned about someone taking their pictures I would have called the police also. With the use of cell phone cameras people can access your childrens pictures for any purpose. And that is a scary thought no matter what they are wearing.
  Why is it acceptable for HIM to yell and scream and pitcth a fit in HER home?   I would be telling my child to apoligise to his grandmpother for acting that way in her home. Darned if I would be asking my mother to apologie to my kid who was throwing a fit.   He yelled at his Grandmother.   And SHE has to apologise to him?   Heck no. Not here. The second he raised his voice to an adult in that mannar he would be in the car going home.   She made a...
I Homeschool my oldest girl. My other 3 go to  seperate Catholic schools.