or Connect

Posts by beenmum

Even in the post I said "safety".   The  law is this:     If they have probable cause to think that your child is in danger b/c of a reasonable suspicion given to them by a thrid party, they have the legal right to search and seize.   You wont know what the call was about. They will simply tell you that there has been a call regarding your childs safety or wellbeing. Can we please discuss this issue with you. We will need to speak to the children...
My kids call their teachers sir and ma'am. They call their drs and other adults sir and ma;am.   My DH calls people sir or ma'am to this day.    
Please understandI said IF  there was a serious CONCERN.   I have said that many times. If there is a concern that you children are IN DANGER. And I said many times that its the CAS job to ensure your kids are SAFE.   Not that your friends called b/c you are cosleeping at 4. I said in danger.     "If they have probable cause to think that your child is in danger b/c of a reasonable suspicion given to them by a thrid party, they have the legal right to...
Your absoluetely right, they can speak to your kids w/o a warrent. I believe that they cant remove your kids w/o a warrent.
If it is a serious allegation, they return later with a warrent to remove your kids b/c they were unable to complete their investigation that your children were safe and their home was secure of any dangers. (Not clean, but safe).   Why risk that? I am truely at a loss b/c I dont understand why someone would refuse the CPS the ability to ensure your children are safe. They dont want to remove your kids.   They want to ensure that your kids are not being...
There IS no presumed innocent when it comes to the safety of a child that a person has been hired to protect.   This isnt court. These people are comming b/c someone said your kids are being maltreated or abused.   Would you tell a police officer to come back later if they had a call about someones safety? Would the cop leave if you asked them to please comeback later, after you have cleaned your house?   How about the fire brigade? Would you tell them to...
They do NOT need a warrent to come into your home. They need a warrent to remove your kids. Which they can get by the end of the day if you refuse them access to your children. Lack of access means the kids safety can not be verified. And CAS will remove your kids if you have obstructed their jobs in anyway.   Its a fact.   You have had 2 people who work(ed) for them tell you this. Please take it to heart so you are not risking your kids removal b/c you thhink...
Thank you LROM. I did work with CAS and did my foster parent training with them. I am well versed in how this works. I dont knw anyone who has said "No you can not see my kids whom you are sworn to protect b/c I should hav rights that keep my kids safety from being investiagted.   Shoudlnt happen. Ever.   And they CAN just come into your home. They do not need an invitation. IF you refuse, you will be put to the fdront of the caseload and you will have a judge...
My DH said that to me a few days ago when we argued. Later that evening we met with our financial advisor who asked if I was ever going to get a job again so he could plan accordingly for our retirement.   I didnt say anything at first b/c I was wondering if I should get a job like he said. But then he immediately jumped in and said that it made no sense for me to work. He liked me being at home and it would make life alot more difficult if I worked. We woudl have to...
I think for me its less about not wanting to play, but more about the fact that my DD can not entertain herself. And I am unable to entertain her all day.   My DH hates it when I make her play by herself for 15 minutes. He thinks it is mean.   So, when he wlaks in the door I let him take over the playtime. He will play with her until she gets bored.   Then we trade off again.   But, to me its not meeting her need to learn how to play on her own.