or Connect

Posts by aim4balance

What a great birth story, thanks for sharing!  Loved that you kept your humor for birthing the "troublemaker" placenta.  Enjoy your babymoon :)
Can I vote for myself??  I'd love some good labor vibes sent my way.  3 days until my DD...
I have 4 days until my due date.  Today lots of crampiness, braxton hicks, and overall tightening in the top of my uterus but still no "official" contractions.  I get really excited when I feel like things pick up, then I get kinda down when everything stops!     somegirl, good luck getting things moving!!  Fingers crossed for you.   songbirdsparkle, we were DTD every other day.  Then after this past Sunday we've gotten busy and haven't gotten around to it.  So I...
thecoffeebean, if it makes you feel better I haven't gotten checked but I still am feeling down about my progress!  I'm thinking by getting checked you just brought feelings to the surface that were already there anyway.  Today I'm 39w2d and nothing.  It doesn't help that EVERY one of our friends and family are just as excited for us and keep asking if baby is here yet, how I'm feeling, etc. On dh's side this is the first baby girl after FIVE BOYS...I wish they would all...
I can't believe its already the end of July!  My due date is less than a week--Aug 4.  I can't believe I'm still pg.  I'm getting impatient now.  Having had 3 boys I'm really crazy excited to meet a girl baby ;), and so is dh.  I'm so ready!!!     I really feel for some of you who are in an exhausted place right now.  I know exactly how you feel, that is me (b/c of dh's work) every year from March-June.  Summers are easy on us but we've earned it b/c of the super...
Congrats Carmen!  He really is beautiful and what a good size for a 38 week baby!
Good luck Crafty can't wait to hear!!  6 cm, having broken waters, and getting a chance to message on mothering.com--wow you're amazing!  :)
Edelweiss, congratulations!!!!!  So happy for you that you made it to 35.3 and that you've already nursed them!!!  Happy Babymoon!!   Calladona, this is my 4th too and I do not think I should be feeling so good, but I'm 5 yrs now past my last baby so I'm guessing thats why its like my body got a "reset".
Hooray she has remained head down!!!!!
Good luck Crafty!!!  I hope you are feeling more labor symptoms now.  Excited for you!   Where I live the weather is unusually beautiful right now--sunny but cooler than average.  I was thinking it would be such a great time to have a baby, walking around outside or listening to bug noises outside at night with all the windows open.  I feel way too good still--a pg woman should not feel so good at 38.5 weeks, haha!  I should be totally uncomfortable and hoping she'll...