or Connect

Posts by aim4balance

Hang in there skycheat you are doing all you can!!  Good for you and you never know you definitely could be helping things along (who knows how long labor would eventually take to kick in if you didn't have sex a few times!)  
skycheattraffic--massage oil?  nothing like getting a great massage from dh!!  maybe that can help relax you so that your touch aversion isn't so bad.
Edelweiss I would feel the same way if I were carrying twins!  Totally amazing to have 2 brand new babies inside of you!  I'm glad any bleeding passed that is great.   GISdiva glad to know I'm not the only one feeling like I'm doing this for the first time again.     skycheattraffic good luck to you!!  If I were you I'd probably have sex again just to move things along.  We have sex during all of our pregnancies though...I actually think it is super fun b/c there...
For me the hiccups have been a very accurate indicator.  Maybe its just that there are other movements that resemble hiccups making it harder to pinpoint the hiccups?  Every single visit where I thought my baby had flipped *solely* b/c of hiccups I was right.  She has been head down now since my last few chiro appts and I am so happy about that!!  She has also gotten lower.  Last night I had a great Reiki treatment and a massage and had 4 really good strong BH...
my friend is stopping by today to determine if she thinks baby is head down.  I believe she is, will post back later!   ETA:  so I was right baby was head down!!  which was fabulous--my friend (a mw) even said she thought she was low and somewhat engaged.   then last night dh and I had sex and I could tell she had moved!  now this morning I feel like she is back to head down.  I can't imagine why she is moving so much still--I'm 37 weeks today, but measuring a week...
Its exciting to me to read about other mamas and their changing symptoms as they head into labor this month/early next!   My official due date is Aug 4.  The last 2 weeks my cervical discharge has really increased--so much so that I've been making sure that its really just mucus and not a watery (fluid) discharge.  So I guess that means something about my mucus plug, but until I read this thread I wouldn't have put 2 and 2 together.  Some days I have BH all day then...
Good point, that is true.  I would rather have it done sooner than later but you are right I do have time!
coffeebean great pictures!!
Thanks everyone for your replies.  At my 20 week sono my placenta was also anterior and yes that is a reason they gave for not doing ECV.  My midwives will not do a breech birth.   BUT just this morning and afternoon I could feel kicking up near my ribs again--and just a little bit ago, I was having hiccups deep in my crotch again!!!!!  I know that is a good sign and my friend who is a midwife is coming by this weekend to check and give her opinion.  I will...
No I haven't.  Thanks for the tip!, that website is a tad confusing but I'm going to try some of the activities.