or Connect

Posts by aim4balance

EA77, I do like some of those thanks for sharing!  I found out how much a cleaning service would be and its so expensive!
Hi there, cross posted in birth & beyond...I've had 1 sono at 20 weeks where everything checked out ok.  I'm now 36 weeks and unfortunately I can tell the baby is still flipping from time to time (my biggest indicator is that I can feel hiccups above my belly button or in my pelvic area).  The mw wants me to have a sono to figure out for sure where baby is--I think baby was possibly sideways at the appt today.  The mw thought possibly breach but nothing definite and...
Hi there, I've had 1 sono at 20 weeks where everything checked out ok.  I'm now 36 weeks and unfortunately I can tell the baby is still flipping from time to time (my biggest indicator is that I can feel hiccups above my belly button or in my pelvic area).  The mw wants me to have a sono to figure out for sure where baby is--I think baby was possibly sideways at the appt today.  The mw thought possibly breach but nothing definite and said b/c I can tell the baby is...
I get spurts of total exhaustion.  Either from doing way too much in one day (its the following day that I can't get off the couch), or b/c of my diet or forgetting to drink enough water.  I have to pay attention to getting enough iron since I'm borderline anemic and I notice if I get enough B vitamins I have more energy too.  I try to remember to drink beet kvass every day or have red meat etc.  Or a 20 min cat-nap can do wonders too!  
All of your ideas sound great.  I can't really make anything other than homemade bread, so I could do that, but it also wears me out right now thinking of baking all afternoon in this heat.  She already makes her own jams/jellies and isn't super into jewelry.  I know she's been exhausted lately and not happy about not being able to keep her house as clean as she wants so I was thinking of buying her a one-time cleaning service for her house.  But her house is on the...
I'd love to hear ideas for a midwife birth gift.  My good friend is actually the midwife delivering my baby, and I'd like to get her something special.  I can't think of anything!!
Thanks thecoffeebean!  target dress pretty cheap.  
    Here's me at 34 weeks (sorry for blanking out my eyes I get nervous about privacy!)  I'm 36 weeks now and I don't feel any bigger but I'm sure I am.  I get lots of comments that my belly isn't that big but I think everyone is crazy its huge to me!!    
Hi mamajen,   I've had 3 pregnancies and am almost at the end of my 4th (35 weeks).  For the first 2 pregnancies I walked a ton before, during and after.  I wasn't running or doing anything high-impact and I had great pregnancies, though I did gain more than the average amt of weight. With my first I walked the most and lost almost all of it by 3 months post-partum, which I attribute to the exercise.  The only modification I made was to walk slower towards the end....
crunchymama19, the chiro appts I've been to are covered by insurance (not sure if your insurance will do this or not).  and if you pick a chiro near you that specializes in pregnancy, there are usually lots of kids in the waiting room waiting for their moms to be done, and the practice is very accomodating to kids.  it sounds like with your knot on your back that chiro would really help!!   calladona--I agree it has reminded me of the moro reflex too (the jittery...