or Connect

Posts by stephanieflora

Hello everybody, it's been more than a year already, and many things happened during that while. In a nutshell, instead of my planned homebirth, I had an emergency c-section at 33 weeks+6 , due to a premature rupture of membranes, coupled with a preterm breech delivery. and there is our 13-month-old Marianne now booming with health :) I'm now pregnant again, beginning my 38th week today. planning a HBAC by the way :D   My interpretation of what caused that discharge is...
Hello Everybody,   Short Story: I'm 19-weeks pregnant, and still breastfeeding, but not exclusively, my 9.5 month old daughter Marianne. with the new discomforts and ailments Marianne is facing, we are advised to supplement my milk(formula or goat, or veg) , even stop bf altogether. We are puzzled and don't know what to do!!       Long Story:   Marianne's Birth & early life circumstances -------------------------------------------------------------- when I first...
  i'm happy for your news :)   as for me, i have noticed that it increases on the days of physical exertion i guess it's just my body telling me to slow down :) thank you for caring :)   Kind regards
I'm in week 33 today. since a few days, I have a sort of contraction in my groin area that makes me lose my balance and fall. it is a bit painful, but it is more of a muscle "shaking" , like when your knees shake out of fear. i hope it is just a regular Braxton Hicks contraction, but the loss of balance is what intrigues me most!! Anybody has an idea about this?   Regards
Hello and Thank you for your replies   delilahbeau What I want to hear is the truth, good or bad, though what I would like to hear is the good news.     Linnaea: I have hesitated a lot before posting the photo so publicly, indeed, in fact I hoped and still do that the photo won't make anyone uncomfortable. I have done this public step so that others would relate to it as well [I have not seen much material on internet to compare mine to] and as I said earlier, i want to...
Hey everybody   I have been intrigued by this vaginal discharge I'm having. it comes out in globs, and is yellowish but with a greenish tint I have taken a photo of it outside in natural light with no flash, but I'm surprised why this greenish tint is not so clear in the photo   i don't feel itchy, nor pain but i admit i do feel pain during intercourse which is a reason that makes me avoid it altogether   I regularly use a non invasive kind of intimate...
I'm in week 22 now, and always curious about wanting to know the gender, but I know that babies are totally hidden inside for a reason   I have been reading in Ina May's Spiritual Midwifery all those amazing birth tales, and all have this one thing in common: there is some spiritual state that once you reach will make the delivery easier and i believe that not knowing the gender of the baby in advance will contribute to reach that state of being totally open...
Hello I am in North Lebanon, pleased to meet you    Planning for a homebirth, will be recording my milestone in my website  www.flora-organica.com An intro about me is included in this post that i started: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1366018/books-for-homebirthing   Kindest Regards   Stephanie
Hello,  Thank you everybody for your replies, Apologies for being late in replying as my internet connection was down for a few days.   Thank you for the link, very resourceful :)   I sent you a friend request and a message, (display name: Stephanie Khoury Ibrahim] thank you in advance   Thank you for your suggestions, I would also love it if you keep me updated about your opinion on the books you might buy from amazon     wow! what a breath of relief! I'm glad both our...
[oops!!double post, deleted]