or Connect

Posts by Joselle

Rather than start a new thread, I hope you won't mind me piggybacking here as much of this pertains to me too, abiyhayil. I just graduated from nursing school in December 2012, got my RN in January and gave birth to my daughter in February of this year. I really want to work part-time as an RN but many places won't hire new grads p/t only. It seems that hospitals are out of the question right now so I'm looking at clinics, which are my preference anyway. I'm just...
An update: so I don't have a diverticulum. I am very grateful to hear that I won't need surgery. My MRI did show, however, that I have pelvic congestion syndrome. They prescribed topical estrogen to me, which I really haven't been taking. So I will take it now and will continue to take it as long as it doesn't interrupt my milk supply. Thank you again for your help.
Bump. I'm interested in this too. Any ideas?
Thank you so much for posting a response, Cathlin and Skelly 2011. I had the MRI today and when I spoke with the radiologist after over an hour of imaging, she said she didn't see a diverticulum, just generalized swelling in the pelvic region, which is normal after childbirth. That wasn't her official report and she took some more images for about ten minutes after we spoke but I am hopeful that what she shared will remain true. As an aside, I was told to pump and dump...
Hello All, I lurk often but am posting for the first time to see if any of you have experienced urethral diverticulum. I gave birth nearly five months ago to my daughter and a few months after giving birth I noticed symptoms of what seemed to be pelvic organ prolapse so I made an appointment with a urologist in the area. Well, after my exam they said I wasn't displaying any symptoms of pelvic floor prolapse and that my pelvic floor actually seemed pretty strong. What...