or Connect

Posts by esp831

Let's see, we met in Feb of 2006 and began dating in early July of that year.  We got married four years later on 7/3/2010 and our two year anniversary is coming up!  
I wish I knew more about dreams.  I'll have to do my research on what Jung said on the subject, I do admire him. Mamabeakley-I'm so sorry for what you're going through.  I often find myself complaining that I am so tired of feeling yucky and can't wait to be back to myself.  That's going to happen for us soon, right? :)  In the meantime, do your best to cut yourself some slack.  It sounds like on the regular you are a super productive mama!  A few months of less...
We originally met and became good friends while working together at a microbiology lab.  He was my trainer and we like to say we fell in love over urinalysis (honestly, we did).  I was in a dead end relationship with a nice but not right for me guy at the time.  I secretly knew I was falling in love with DH but I didn't act on it because I was trying to extract myself from the dead end relationship, and I wasn't sure how he felt about me.  Then one night we all hung out...
DD1 is from a previous relationship when I was very young.  I always knew I wanted more babies and planned on having at least one by myself if I was going to be alone.  But then I met DH...and the rest is history :).  We got pregnant with DD2 on our honeymoon and knew we wanted another one soon after.  It was very important to DD1 for us to have two close together as well since she wants to have a strong relationship with both of her younger siblings before she grows up...
My ancestors came from England, but I've never actually been there, born in Boston, live in Seattle now.  My Dad and stepmom decided to take my oldest and my niece to England this summer to study our ancestry and do some bonding.  I would LOVE to go there some day, I love Jane Austen and have always wanted to see the English country side. I love hearing about what you are baking and what your family is eating!  Foodies unite!  I have so many favorites I'm not sure where...
Ok.  I guess a quick intro is in order.  I'm Erin, a graduate student in nutrition and mama to 3.  DD1 is 14 and away in England with my parents.  DD2 is 14 months and sitting with Daddy.  Baby 3 is due 12/8 and we're hoping to find out the sex some time next month. DH is a wonderful soulmate and partner and just finished a graduate program in teaching and is looking for his first teaching job for this fall.  I love this DDC and really find benefit in the support of you...
Oh Kel, what a journey for you all (emotionally).  I have a lot of experience in the anorexia dept.  I used to volunteer for the National Eating Disorders Association and the Kartini Clinic comes very highly recommended.  What a relief that you are able to support your daughter in this way.  Your involvement and this type of intervention gives her such high chances of a good recovery.  I admire you so much mama. Well, the half marathon did not go as planned today,...
I'm in!  Sounds lovely.
I am so, so sorry for your loss.  Sending loving, peaceful, healing thoughts to you and your family.
Wonderful!  That is such a great feeling.  So happy for you!