or Connect

Posts by esp831

Welcome!  My girls are 13 years apart and DD2 and this little one will be 20 months apart, yikes!!  I'm collecting advice on having little ones close together too, I'll share anything I learn 
That photo is great!  Our secret is slowly leaking as well.  We were hoping to make it a few more weeks, but I'm feel so crummy (and SO noticeably grouchy!) that people are starting to figure us out.  I seem to have zero brain-mouth filter while pregnant.  Does anyone else have this problem?
Can you get to the water?  Ocean or pool?  That is my solution for almost everything, but definitely pregnancy exhaustion and toddler energy.  I know it would be difficult to get out of the house, but once you're in the water I think you will both feel much better.  I understand that complete exhaustion, I'm feeling it too and I have a one year old who is pretty annoyed that I can't walk her around the house all day. Just you being home with her is such a wonderful...
I am also having similar symptoms.  I didn't have them with my first pregnancy but definitely had the exact same feelings with my second until about 10 weeks or so and had a very healthy baby.  I wouldn't worry at all!  There is a lot of cramping and pulling as your uterus and ligaments begin growing and stretching
I'm 35 now, and will be 36 when this one comes along.  I had my first at 21 and my second at 34 and felt a huge difference in how tired I was when I was older.  The fatigue is staring to kick in now for this one, but because it is so soon after my second, I'm pretty used to it.  What are everyone's thoughts on having an amnio?  My husband and I are both very uncomfortable with the idea.
Thank you so much everyone!  (Sorry, just realized I said B12 instead of B6 in my initial post.)  I will try all of these wonderful things you all have suggested.  I really appreciate the support, thank you!
Hello All! This is pregnancy #3 for me, and with the first two, I had debilitating nausea and occasional vomiting from weeks 6-14.  To be honest, I just don't have time for that this time around, plus my poor family suffers both emotionally and nutritionally when I'm in m/s mode. I have tried ginger tea, preggie pops, exercise, B12+unisom and protein.  They all helped a bit at various times, but not consistently.  Does anyone have suggestions for something I may not...
Thanks Holly!  I know I'll encounter some resistance from some family members when I tell them we're planning a VBAC, so it will be nice to have all of my ducks in a row on the benefits so I can defend our choice and move on.  Speedy recovery will be key for us too since I have a one year old and a teenager to run all over town
I delivered my first naturally in a birth center 14 years ago, and second by c-section one year ago (prolapsed cord).  I am planning on a VBAC this time and wondering if anyone is as well, or if anyone has had a VBAC before? Thanks!!  Erin
Don't fret my dear!  I got a neg test at the doctor when I was pregnant with my first and had a home pos.  I know how important it is to have the reassurance that you are pregnant.  I'm sure you'll get it very soon!