or Connect

Posts by cat13

My DS eats 1 to 1.5 oz per hour that I'm gone. But keep in mind that your LO might not be very interested in bottles if you haven't used them much. Is there a freezer at your caregiver's place? If so, I would defrost some of that and give instructions on how to defrost more if needed, since defrosted milk is only good for about 24 hours, and I wouldn't want to waste any. Then, on each consecutive day, I'd just give the fresh milk pumped from the day before.  
Earth Mama Angel Baby nipple butter and Mama bottom spray "coupon" for a delivered meal from you during the first week (if you live nearby) Printout of this story with a note with Kellymom's website, her local La Leche League contact info and your phone number with a note to call you anytime, day or night. http://theleakyboob.com/2011/08/baby-explains-normal-newborn-behavior/ The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding book
I think Charlie & River are the same size!    At birth: 10lbs even , 21 1/2 in tall.    At 9 months:    29 3/4" tall,  23lbs, 11 oz   It's a good thing I don't own a scale, or else I wouldn't even have a need to go into the well baby visits at all.  I look forward to seeing his measurements the most!  I get all his shots on our own schedule and usually just do a nurse visit for these. Our ped is a little kooky and doesn't really *do* anything for us...
It's so good to hear your update cakemama, I'm glad things are going well for you! 
When our nurse did that type of measurement, I thought she was genius, LOL!   Funny how they don't grow in weight as much from 6 - 9 months, huh? I'm taking River on Monday and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the same weight as 6 mo.   Also, that 6 mo height measurement has to have been wrong. Even just knowing Charlie through pics online, I can tell he's grown in height over the last 3months.
  I miss the days when DS (9 mo now) would sleep anywhere we went, up until 5 months or so. Now he does the same as your DD, he just waits until we get home and lets us know that he's not happy with a change in his nap schedule. 
How could I forget!
  That sounds wonderful, I'll take it!
Yay! Becky, help me out. So the Portlandia crew is:   Ree Tee Italiamom Jill Becky Tina - cat13 (visiting) ....     I know there's more!
  You mean they don't cry in their carseats forever!!!!???