or Connect

Posts by emjg

I'm almost 19 weeks, and haven't felt anything yet... So reading this thread makes me a little nervous... Though this is my first baby, and our midwife told us not to expect anything until 20 weeks.  Does this sound right to you all?   E
What exactly does round ligament pain feel like, and where is it?  I had something today when I tried to go out for my walk... very low down under my belly on one side.  Stabbing, like a stitch, but not.  Is that it?   E
What are some places to get decent used maternity clothes in Madison?  I'm trolling craigslist, but I'd like to check out some thrift shops too.
Well, at least I'm not the only one!  Thanks guys!  I think it's settled down now some. I had some tea earlier in the evening, maybe that triggered it and I just wasn't able to empty my bladder completely, and so had to go 6 times instead of 1?
So, I've had to pee 6 six times in the past hour.  What's going on?  I've always been a frequent urinator (sp?) especially since becoming pg (i'm 15 wks) but this is ridiculous.  This just hit tonight, while sitting around the house.  Something to be concerned about, or just a fluke?   E
Hi everyone!  I've been lurking in the background, gleaning from all the helpful information. Not sure this is the right place for this question, but I've searched the sight, and could some input from those of you who've used Mothering longer than I have.   I'm 13 1/2 wks, and lost my job last week.  I'm had been planning to quit in August, when I'm due, anyway.  To be a SAHM.  But, alas, it was not to be.  So, I need to find something temporary to make a little...
* EDD: August 11? * Age: 29 * Location: Wisconsin * How long it took to you to get your BFP: 6 months * What number child is this for you: 1 * Family: a wonderful husband, married Memorial Day weekend 2010! * Birth plans/preferences: not sure yet * Anything else you'd like to share:  I'm terrified and excited!
I know exactly how you feel!  I'm also just starting my 5th week... and I'm soooo impatient!!  It's too soon to tell anyone, too soon to make an appointment so I can get confirmation that everything's okay.. I'm constantly hyper-paranoid that something's going to go wrong. You've apparently been through this many times before!  You mean it doesn't get easier?!  YIkes!   Well wishes to you!   e
Yes thanks Erica!  That does help!
THanks everyone!  This helps a little.   So do I assume that on this forum, you are all mostly referring to how far along you are by counting from you LMP?