or Connect

Posts by EuroMama

Anyone ever been so behind on car insurance/credit card payments etc that they have been canceled until a payment was made. We're there right now and it sucks. We applied for FS/Health Insurance. We have to go down there with documents. I don't think we have ever been this behind on bills. Its so stressful. I am trying to stay positive, but its so hard.
https://customer.frysfood.com/login.aspx?Program=DigitalCoupons&returnURL=http%253A%252F%252Fkroger.softcoin.com%252Fp%252Fnp%252F4230%252Flogin%252Fpayload%252Fprocess%253Fdestination%253D%252Fprograms%252Fkroger%252Fgrillwin%252F%2526origin%253Dgrillwin%2526ytp%253D001031004000000000000000%2526banner%253DFrys   I hope this works. You just add your Fry's card nr etc to sign up, and you should receive a free coupon every Friday. :)
My local grocery store (Fry's) is having a deal where every Friday we get one free item. This week it was toothpaste. Came in handy because we were out also. ;)
Anyone's husband or selves on commission based income and finding it hard to budget and to get by because you never know from one week to the next what you'll get?
I am thankful for my family in The Netherlands that paid for our trip to see them in August, and who have also bought our travel insurance so we don't have to worry about anything while we're there. Everyone is chipping in for us there, some are buying diapers, jackets (We live in Phoenix, no need for jackets) for the kids while we're there etc. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Hi all. I am not new here, and not new to being low income. :)   My husband started a commission based only job and its been a rough few months. I am going to read and note any tips etc. This month we were unable to pay some bills. :( We have a trip in August to visit my family in Europe, they paid for the trip for us. I don't know what I would've done without their help so we can see our family.
Momsteader - It felt so cluttered, and the majority of the pages all sent duplicate information. So I get the same link, 1000 times. Lol
Anyone else "Liked" so many pages etc etc on Facebook that they feel overwhelmed??? It feels kind of like when my house is a chaotic mess.   Any of you keep your "Likes" to a minimum????   I also purged my email inbox the other day. 600 pages of emails saved are all gone. lol
I am horrible at play. But we dance, and read etc. So, I don't feel so bad about it. 
I second the teething. Hang in there, Mama.