or Connect

Posts by EuroMama

I will NOT touch my hair this pregnancy! With my first son I had long long hair and at 20 something weeks I went through this phase where I had to cut my hair, it was meg ryan short and I regretted it so much!
So I am 20 weeks pregnant and found out last Monday we're having another boy!!!!!! :):):)   My question is, when you feel your baby kick where do you feel it? I feel it below my belly button, pretty low and was wondering if that was normal to feel him that low??? Sometimes it feels like he is tap dancing on my bladder haha!!          
I have cut down on coffee from one pot to about two cups a day. What I do is, half caffeine free, half caffinated coffee. I also have a coke zero during the day!   If I went completely caffeine free, I'd be stressed. Coffee in the morning relaxes me. lol!
I forgot to add, I am 13 weeks today. :) Due date of December 30th. :)
I think two would be easier in some ways! When our baby is born our son will be 9! Alot of people have commented on the age gap, I think its going to be great, why? When our son was 5 he was in no way ready to share me with anyone, plain and simple, I think he would've acted out, maybe gotten mad at the baby etc! Now, he is so grown up, he understands and is ready to be a big brother! I am not going to use him and have him do everything for me, but I know he'll help me...
Hello, I am new here!!!:) I am 12 wks 4 days pregnant with our 2nd child! Our son (8) is so so so so excited! He kisses my belly all the time! He got to see the baby twice now, 1st was to see how far along I was and second was today to check for some other things! He was just in awe of a little baby growing in Mommy's belly! He is so sweet! I have had some morning sickness, just once a morning and he comes in and rubs my back and gets me water! I feel so extremely...