or Connect

Posts by EuroMama

I love having E in bed with me. I really mourned the day that M left my bed.  I just love the closeness, the convenience (nursing), I could go on and on.   My DH is unemployed at the moment. He left his job of almost 6 years due to harassment and mental abuse that he went through there. DH has been on a lot of interviews so far. As soon as word came out that he left, all of Autozone's competitors wanted my husband. He was a commercial sales manager there. Looks...
Feel better soon!! Flu seems to be going like wildfire. :(
I am jumping back in. Time for me to get back into the swing of stuff:   Today I:   Made coffee Sent DS1 off to school. Changed DS2's diaper. Played. Did dishes. Vacuumed.   What I have left to do is:   Fold Mop
Dang it. I was editing this post for typos and then it was all erased. *slaps head*
That is a great way of looking at this! Thank you MW!! :)
Ok, here I am again. There has been so much going on that I have no idea where to start.   Mainly its my 10 y/o DS is going through the pre-teen stage. He is doing amazing at school but at home has been mouthing off and just very, challenging?    Anyways.   We rotate toys too. Sometimes I do go through all the toys and throw away the broken ones.