or Connect

Posts by EuroMama

MW - I think I am just tired of the noise. I don't mind any other cartoons, but Spongebob drives me batty AND I was always told to turn it off when I was a child and I still have that voice in the back of my head.    I think that I need to just chill out. Lol I don't want to be nagging him all the time. If he forgets, he is human just like me, I forget things all the time too. I don't think I will put a time limit on tv watching. Its almost impossible to do that...
Awwww!! It always makes it so much easier when they feel comfortable enough to say bye to Mama without any tears. My heart breaks when I see kids cry when their Mama leaves to go to work etc.
I have never spanked Eddie and never will either. But, he is 10 months old. I read about a woman who spanked her baby and it made me cry so bad. UGH!!   On to a different subject.   I need some thirsties for Eddie. His poop is still very explosive.   I sold some baby gear that we don't use anymore today. Going to take the oldest to see Breaking Dawn 2 (don't hate LOLOL) and have a Mother and Son date on Sunday. :-)   My sister's fiance and my Dad are...
I'm a yeller too. :( Trust me I feel bad I have ever laid a hand on my oldest son. It makes me want to cry. I feel so guilty!!
I have threatened and done it myself too when the oldest was really pushing every button possible and those are not my proudest mommy moments. But, it makes me feel so horrible in the end. I just don't do it anymore. I feel horrible even admitting this.    Eat something, and maybe a nap if you can squeeze one in. Feel better mama!
Glad MIL is at least trying to act better!!!   Family drama is the worst!!!! We're dealing with some of ours on the husband side (always) of the family between brothers. Oye. It would take a long post to explain this situation. All I know is. I am just going to stay out of it. My lips are sealed. If it doesn't concern me or my boys, I will not participate   My SIL threatened my oldest son once that she was going to spank him, I went off on her. I don't handle situations...
JJ- I would be so upset as well. We always throw big BBQ's and people bring a dish, it helps with the cost. Sometimes we don't have enough space but we make it work. HUGS!!! i hope it all works out.   About pumping. I have that crazy let down you talked about in your earlier post, but had 2 oz in an hour when I pumped to go to a concert. I was so upset. I had to pump a lot just to get 4 oz.   I did end up with about 8oz which was enough for the 4 hours I wasn't...
Do you have a hospital grade pump?!!?? Do you know a nursing Mom who could pump for you?!! I personally would be fine to give cows milk at a year old. What is the age recommendation for cows milk? Its been 10 years ago since the oldest started milk and I forgot. lol
I KNOW!!!!!! She thinks he shouldn't be nursing past a year. He is not even a year yet, but I will nurse until he weans.  She makes stupid remarks like this every now and then. She is the same person who said TIME magazine Mom is fake nursing because he breast are way too small to actually produce milk. AHHHHHH!! She nursed her youngest son for 1 year but weaned him right after. If they can ask for it, then they shouldn't be nursing, she says. OYE!!!!!!!!!!