or Connect

Posts by wolfmama31

Yes, Asiago. Thank you for this. I never responded but it gave me solace to keep going with the flow and seeing where it led. Can you tell me what the book is? I'd love to see the research too. I love this stuff!
DD started dropping naps right after she turned 2. But it would be on and off, like a week of good napping then a week of it taking me 2 hours to get her to sleep and it all ending up not feeling worth it. By 27 months nothing made her go to sleep. She's never slept in the car or stroller (unless she's not with me... which is rare) but putting her in the soft structured carrier and dancing would always get her. But then no longer. She can defy sleep like no body's...
Hi Mamas.   Not really looking for direct advice per say, more commiseration. And other people's experiences. We've always co-slept with our little girl and have no plan to do otherwise anytime soon. I have also not done any kind of night weaning and, while I feel like that is on the horizon, I'm having trouble deciding on when to go for it. My daughter will stay down for about 3 hrs then call, in her sleep pretty much, for "Ummies!" at which point I go to bed if I'm not...
There! Now it looks better! I copied it from another email I write to my local attachment parenting group and even switching it up on a word document didn't seem to help change anything here. But at least it reads in straight lines now! Thank you!
I know :( I'll try again but every time I paste it, it looks funny.....
Ok. Here goes. I'm trying to figure out how I'm really feeling about a few things and wanting to hear others experiences, thoughts, commissaries, etc.    I have always felt very strongly about breastfeeding on demand through age 2. No matter how intense it got, it always felt right. The only parameter I have ever put on our nursing was 1/2 a year ago when my daughter was about 18 months I said we could only have one "ummie" out in public at a time (she's a...
 Napping & Snacking - the beauty of being worn! 
2 Mamas with Front Papooses!