or Connect

Posts by want2becrunchy

Forgot to add DD is 12 weeks.
I'm really sad.  DD refuses to nurse at my in-laws (weirdest thing).  I've try doing it in the car out in the driveway, outside, in the spare bedroom. . . nothing works.  We were there all day or Saturday and I just pumped and DH gave her bottles.  Ever since then she has been fighting nursing.  She does fine overnight because she is half asleep when she's nursing.  During the day she pulls off my nipple with full suction and it's extremely painful.  My nipples are purple...
The anxiety is from worry about DH and his safety.  Like he drives a lot for work.  I'm worried he will get in a car accident.  I want him to stay home with me.  I know that isn't possible.  We need someone to work so we can live. The other worry is have is losing the baby.  It took us 4 years to get pregnant and I am constantly thinking about her not making it (stillborn, cord accident, etc.)   Both are things that I can't do anything about and I really shouldn't worry...
I'm 29 weeks.
I just posted a similar thread before you. I am 29 weeks but I'm a train wreck.  I am having anxiety (which I've not had bed for) sadness (cried for 3 hours yesterday) and I almost feel like I am self sabotaging.  I'm really struggling.  I don't have advice but wanted to give you some (((hugs))).  Hope you feel better soon.
I had issues with depression in high school and most recently because of our infertility issues.  I thought it was situational.  I was on Celexa but weaned off of it at about 6 weeks.  The last 2 days have been really hard for me emotionally.  I cried for about 3 hours last night.  I'm having feelings of anxiety (which I've never had before), sadness, body image issues. . . just an over all train wreck.  I feel really overwhelmed and baby isn't even here yet.  Everything...
I starting out seeing a midwife around 12 weeks.  We had planned a med-free birth at a birth center.  I really wanted to see a midwife so/we could get more personalized one on one care.  I don't like feeling like just another patient in the office (which is how I feel OB offices are).     Around 22 weeks I starting having contractions.  I was diagnosed with an irritable uterus.  Things have since calmed down but we have switched to an OB and a hospital birth.  I'm...
I was told by my OB that the extreme pain I am having in my lower left abdomen is round ligament pain.  How long does it last? It's been almost 24 hours.  The part that is most concerning to me is the horrible knife like stabbing pain when I pee.  I can push on the spot where it hurts.  It's a pinpoint location.  My OB didn't seem concerned.  I'm so miserable. :(
I am going to call in a bit to try to get an appt, hopefully this week.  I will ask about an ultrasound.  Thank you!
We were told by the Dr at the fertility clinic that it was high risk but I wasn't having any issues so the Midwife felt comfortable seeing me.  I guess I should listen next time. . .I guess they know what they are doing! :)   DH wasn't totally onboard with an out of hospital birth but supported me because that's what I wanted.  He has told me a couple time in the last few days that this is not a normal pregnancy so try not to be too upset that things aren't going as...