or Connect

Posts by want2becrunchy

Kanaha-  I have not been to a Resolve meeting but I would like to go sometime.  They have one at Evergreen Hospital.   I saw in your siggy that you are looking for a good RE.  I see Dr Opsahl at Seattle Reproductive Medicine in Kirkland.  He is very knowledgeable. 
I am looking for 300IU or 600IU of Follistim.  Is it ok to ask for donations on this board?  If not, can anyone suggest a pharmacy with the lowest price? Thank you!
I'm east of Everett. :)  I feel so lost and alone lately.  There is no one IRL that understands my feelings and emotions.  Everyone just says "relax and it will happen."  I'm not a violent person but I really want to hurt them when they say that!
Looking for local gals also struggling with IF.  I feel so alone sometimes.  I would love to get a group together of people who understand the feelings and emotions that go with IF.   Anyone else interested?   Katie
Looking for local gals also struggling with IF.  I feel so alone sometimes.  I would love to get a group together of people who understand the feelings and emotions that go with IF.   Anyone else interested?   Katie