or Connect

Posts by averymybaby

Thanks Amy. Yes, I totally want to use Matria this time. I'm frustrated that I didn't get referred to them last time. They had me getting 25 mg of generic progesterone through the hospital pharmacy Anyway, I've already pretty much made it clear I want to use Matria because they also offer in-home uterine monitoring. I don't know yet whether I can convince someone to let me do that, but I want it to be an option (i did not feel a lot of the PTL I had with either of my 2...
Oh geez. Nothing makes me madder than these u/s techs who don't tell you anything. Seriously I could go on and on about how emotionally devastating that is to a woman! Don't they get it?!?! Big hugs to you. Did they at least try to find a heartbeat? Were you able to see anything yourself or did they keep the monitor turned (I could smack them for doing that too!)? Yes, not all babies grow at the same rate and I've heard of things like this where the baby turns out to be...
If we had to choose TODAY, DH is out of town, so it would be lucky ME! Since he won't go for my girl name choice currently, I guess he'd just be SOL. Girl - Phoebe Jane Boy - Beckett Anthony
Quote: Originally Posted by Writerbird but for the last seven months the acne, backne, chestne, and shoulderne has been disgusting. This had me LOL. Shoulderne. It is so accurate though. Ickaroni all the way around for me too. From what I can remember from my last 2 (although what is it with the selective memory about pregnancies??) it's really bad for the first trimester - all the hormones?? - awful cycstic acne on my chin, butt, back,...
My DH left for Las Vegas this morning, he won't be back until after midnight Thursday night So I'm totally bumming about that. The kids miss him already and it isn't even time for him to come home from work yet. They have a sixth sense about him being gone! I'm over it being ass-cold! WTH!
I present with true PTL starting ~ 22, 23, 24-ish weeks (first documented at 26w with my first, she was born @ 30 due to pPROM likely complicated by polyhydramnios and possible BV infec, first documented at ~21w with DS, then hospitalized at 27w, then he was born @ 33 *without* rupture - they broke water during labor). It does not appear that I have an incompetent cervix because I can hold these guys in longer than typical IC losses. With DS, they did start to watch my...
Not to sound harsh, cos I really don't mean to, but to me, who's had 2 preemies and 2 runs in the NICU... a 37 week++ 7 1/2 lb. baby is in no way premature. Babies come in all shapes and sizes even at full term, and all states of sleepyness. Doesn't make her a preemie. There are those of us out here praying to make it to 35 weeks. Once you've had a preemie, 35 weeks sounds full term, doesn't it?
coke zero has found its way to our house this pregnancy, and i cannot STAND coke! i have not ever liked plain coke, it was always sickening to me, but i cannot stand diet coke now and want the zero! megan, something a nurse told me about fighting nausea was to drink the syrup from a can of fruit.. sounded gross, but by accident last week i found myself drinking the juice from the bottom of a container of pineapple and it really hit the spot in the AM and helped fight off...
Thanks for that link Jenifer! Missy thanks. We wanted to use Whole Child but they don't take our insurance (the only ones I've ever encountered that don't use United Healthcare... very odd!).
: