or Connect

Posts by lillylady05

Check in time : My last cycle was completely unmedicated and natural. I gave my body a break and turns out my cycle was 55 days long. I didn't have anything to report since I had such a long cycle. I am going to be BBTing, OPKing, BD every other day until ovulation then everyday  until after my surge. I am sending out tons of baby dust and here is hoping that I have an August baby next year!
Monday Check-In Name: Lillylady05 Date:  10/3/2011 Chart:  Where are you in your cycle:   CD 28 Appointments:  SA next Friday (Oct 14) and just need to call the doctor at the beginning of my cycle if hubs and I decide that IUI is our next step. Symptoms if they apply:   Bloated, cramps like crazy, somewhat irritable Testing:  Not planning on testing. I had surgery right before I usually ovulate and had to stop BDing for a little over a week. Possibility that I...
Hi ladies! I am all healed up from surgery and I am excited for this cycle to come to a close so we can try again. I am currently on cycle day 27 and hoping and wishing that I don't need a provera invite for AF.
Today is day two of recovery from my second laparoscopy. They went through the same spot in my belly button as last time. This time around the pain isn't as bad. Gas pains were terrible but my doctor did say they really had to pump me up and manipulate my organs quite a bit. I had a 10 centimeter cyst spanning across my abdomen from my left to my right. I had extensive adhesions a lot of them she suspects were from my last surgery and also my cyst  was rupturing. This...
My surgery update: I had extensive adhesions on my left ovary my doctor is thinking it is from my surgery I had 4 months ago. My bowels, ovary and tube were stuck together on the left. She things that was causing the pain. I also had a 10 centimeter cyst going from my left side over to my right side. I had another small cyst on my left ovary that was blood filled. I go back in for post op check next Wednesday. Gas pains are terrible this time around. My little man is...
  An update for me surgical nurse called. My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday at noon. Today is cycle day three. I went to see my OB/GYN yesterday and asked her to get a better answer about TTCing and thank goodness she said that if everything goes well we could try again next month if my incision is healed enough. There is still a chance the issue could be my appendix and I may need a more dramatic surgery but my hopes are that it is just a fluid filled cyst....
An update for me surgical nurse called. My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday at noon. Today is cycle day three. I went to see my OB/GYN yesterday and asked her to get a better answer about TTCing and thank goodness she said that if everything goes well we could try again next month if my incision is healed enough. There is still a chance the issue could be my appendix and I may need a more dramatic surgery but my hopes are that it is just a fluid filled cyst. I may...
I am in a terrible amount of pain and they told me that I could wait for it to go away or get smaller but from the size of it 13 centimeters by 11 by 4 centimeters they don't think that it will go away on its own. I just had surgery to remove a cyst from my left ovary(This one was there before starting clomid) The new cyst wasn't there in May when I did the other cyst removal.I can't risk the cyst rupturing in the middle of a college quarter that starts at the end of the...
I will keep everyone posted. I won't be doing a whole bunch ... just laying in bed recovering. Since it was my usual doctor's day off the hospital sent me home and scheduled me an office visit with her to schedule and talk about surgery. Most likely surgery will happen the end of this week or next because of the pain I am in. Hopefully this week because my college classes start back up at the end of the month. I am more prepared for the pain this time since it has only...