or Connect

Posts by mmmmochi

for people who say its getting better they have now found radioactive iodine and caesium in our drinking tap water, vegetables and canola oil.   Its getting WORSE for us in Tokyo, not better.
Thank you to the few who are caring and supportive.   I wont be posting here again.  
But that is STILL 6000 Russian children, suffering terribly from thyroid cancer, and what about the other cancers and birth defects? And 600 of those children dying.   How utterly inhumane to say dont panic.   Of course, who gives a damn about children outside of the US being at risk from cancers or being at risk
 I appreciate that people are donating to Japan. In Sendai, the suffering from the tsunami is immense.   Tokyo is relatively safe in so far as its grim, with food and water shortages and some power cuts, but the infrastructure is in place still.   Of course I dont trust them to get the situation under control, and I dont feel we aer safe in Tokyo. Any level of raised radiation here is not safe at ALL especially for children.   Glad that people are thinking of...
You know what, you are not worth my energy or my upset. Ive better things to be using that on. I was never saying not to be concerned about your children, but to show a little concern for the children and mothers here. But really really, its not worth expecting that people to do that   I really hope the radiation does not reach you and your children.   Good luck 
.........you know what just forget it    
 I am a good mother and a good person.   I dont think I am going to get understanding here, so Ill be quiet....