or Connect

Posts by Runningmommy

Hello Dingos!! RR: 20 minute kick butt HIIT work out. NRR: a foot of snow yesterday, subzero temps for the high with wind chills -40!! Our furnace keeps quitting. Thankful for a bit of firewood!!
Melw- Adorable!!!!!
Hello!  Sorry I have been MIA, just haven't gotten the updates to my email and have thought about checking in when I didn't have time to do so and vice versa.  DH is away and life has been sooooo relaxing.  Last Wednesday we got into an argument and he cut off our discussion and never came back to it to work it out.  Days went by and I approached him gently each day waiting for him to be "ready" and he never has been.  So he left for Colorado Monday night and I'm chillin'...
Fitness goals~ Last night I thought about signing up for the Indy Mini Training Series.  They have a 5k in February, 10K in March, 15K (my fav) in April, and the half marathon in May.  That would add 4 medals in the first half of the year....Pondering....
RR: Checking in, still working out, gearing up for todays killer.  Actually, Saturday's workout was titled "killer", lol.     NRR: life is busy trying to get things ready for bible study party, classroom party with one and a half parent helpers, teacher gifts, family Christmas shopping, DS2's concert tonight, and hubby goes out of town for 4 days next week which he keeps griping about.  I keep telling him~just enjoy it!! Free trip!  Although I understand that he has a...
MelW~ avatar had been the same for many years so I was due a change.  I thought that was cute.  Cuter than my ugly mug, lol.   Mel38~hope dd is on the mend fast!  Oy!  I know that you mean about feeling bad for them and not getting anything done.    Bec and others commenting on it~ thanks for the flylady reminder.  I'm looking at her website daily for the past couple of days,  to get in the thought process even though I haven't done any of it yet.  I'm...
Jaygee~I laughed out loud and scared ds1 about the "atomic elbow".  Still snickering at the name!  Oh kids!!  Why can't they just all get along??    RR: been doing body weight work outs and feel my arms getting stronger already.  I am also eating better as in, less crap food and more real food, fish oil daily instead of when I feel like it, flax daily, etc.  Here's to a good looking spring for me!    NRR: ds2 and ds3 got braces this morning.  woah.  $1200 down payment...
Lofty~yay for the race and count me in on times dh came to see me race to ONE and that one I begged him and he was MISERABLE.  He supports me training and buying shoes, paying for race fees, and welcoming me home after a race, checking my stats and having them ready for me when I walk in the door.  He also texts me my stats and supportive messages on my training runs and on race day before, during and after the race.  So, him not coming to the actual race is totally fine...
I'm here, just been busy (as usual I guess, lol).  Getting lots of homeschool done with ds1 this week playing catch up for those weeks we were barely home.   RR: I will work out today, I will!!  :)
fly by post:   RR: treadmill is calling my name today.  Also have been doing squats and lunges.  Today I'm in the planning stages.  My RP caught up with me at church yesterday and told me she is thinking about another marathon!!  LOL!!  So cool!   NRR: getting meal plans together, tired of the eat crap/feel like crap that I've been living lately.