or Connect

Posts by Runningmommy

RR: I'm getting nervous!!  This time tomorrow I'll be in the middle of a MARATHON.  A marathon people.  What in the world was I thinking.  I've been up nights with ds2's surgery, then party planning for ds3's party (where I had ONE parent helper and teacher sat at her desk), dh has had to go into work early and work late, two dental appts, dealing with deck violation from rental house, trying to homeschool ds1, my van is on it's last leg, and yeah, RP's MIL is in her last...
Sorry I thought I had mentioned it but guess not, lol.  Ds2 has this thumb nail that went wonky about 4 years ago and we have seen all kinds of docs and all kinds of treatments, testing and surgical removal last year and the darn thing keeps coming back!  It's like a horse hoof material, seriously.  It is so thick (think half inch high off of finger) that it put pressure on the bone under it to cause it to start growing curving up toward coming out of the top of the thumb!...
Gaye-C sounds great! Why didn't you see a long term with him? I can't remember. Waiting to see ds2 post surgery. Got here at 9am for 930 surgery, they took him back at noon.
Mamajb~I remember you saying something now but then I didn't get the dates of your passing through and totally forgot (well was in Florida too).  Bummer!!!  Hugs to you though!!
Dingo meet up envy!!  :)  So glad  you ladies got to enjoy it, it does wonders for the soul.   NRR: millions of things to do today, ds2 has surgery tomorrow morning so not much will get done tomorrow.   RR: I think I am due to run 3 or something today, but not sure that's happening.   Hope to post more later.
Shoot, I had apost written up while on vacation but must not have hit reply? Read through, will reply tomorrow. . Thinking of you all.
Lofty and Plady, I am so sorry for your losses. So sad. HUGS!! My friend's father passed away last night. Last Sunday another friend's GM passed away. So much loss. Gaye- I reread my post and I'm super sorry if it came off like I was calling you drunkard!! I totally did not mean it that way!!! We are in FL till Friday morning and I'm soaking it all in as much as possible. Life will get crazy again upon our return with surgery for one child, braces for two, long work...
Plady- prayers are being sent to you and your dear friend. I'm so sorry this is happening and am praying she can pull through. Jo- why are there so many bugs on your trip? Do your IL's live with this bug issue all the time? How did you get stomach sickness? Was it something with food consumed or bad water? Sparkle-praying for relief and answers. I had anxiety and panic attacks so bad I became agoraphobic within a week. Started lexapro but NP also put me on (is it called)...
sparkle~I'm so sorry for what you are going through.  HUGS  I hope you are able to find answers fast.   lofty~quite normal to feel it coming at you from all sides when you are already emotionally compromised and worn out.  You are an amzing and wonderful mother and teacher and friend, and more!  Wishing peace upon you.   Nic~soup Nazi is a must!!!  great story, and the kids will really love it after that/   Kerc~sorry about your stress level right now, I can relate...
Sorry I forgot to respond about the dental work. Later that night (8-9pm) the numbness finally wore off from 11am appt, and I could move my mouth again. It was so strange because that had never happened before. Half my face is still swollen from Monday and tender. I can now eat on that side but can't open my mouth all the way yet. At least raspberry seeds won't get stuck anymore, lol!! RR: ran 7 and it was good.