or Connect

Posts by Runningmommy

Any news on our sister?
Gaye-EWW! I see what you mean!! Awesome race !!! Totally rocks that you have friends and their husbands excited to help out!!
Sparkle - party sounds like a huge success. Sorry the vitamix went caput during party but so glad it works now without having to do anything. Hope you get a few moments to breathe and relax now. Jo & Reb- yay on the race ! Loved the pics and can't wait to hear about it. Haven't you been doing some running lately? Prayers for our sister making big changes. Loftmama- so so sorry for your MIL. prayers and hugs to you. Thanks for asking about me and also my blister. I...
Gaye-picture next time!! Lol! Sorry about the drama but so awesome that you have a level head and a great connection to your emotions of what is right for you! Jo and Reb- have a great time at your race!! I'll be looking for a report later!!! Off to work, yawn.
Drive by: Jo-hugs RR: 20 miles gave me this...
Jo~I'm so sorry to hear that.  :(  prayers and hugs to you and the family.   my besties MIL's cancer is everywhere when they thought it was going into remission.  given 1 month to live.
thanks for the love and for the input.  I noticed I need to clarify the "why" to sending him to public school.  I can't stand the stress is high on the list.  The stress of ALWAYS having to know where he is and what he is doing and having to take him with me each of the 4 times a day that I drive to and from two schools because he can't be trusted at home.  I can't relax if he goes to the restroom for fear that he is sneaking into the garage for gasoline.  The effects are...
Gaye- what was J's deal? RR: ran 7 miles yesterday, news shoes equal no shin pain. Yay! Dingoes- I need your input. Dh found ds1 sniffing gas again. He had done it years ago, and maybe has continued to do so. Now I can't leave him alone, ever, which means even less time to complete school and more stress. In addition to wondering if he sneaks out while we sleep. Dh and I are thinking of putting him back into public school with his IEP and lot of contact from us....
Gaye and REal, sorry you guy can't get a run in together but I hope you are safe and dry!  Gaye, love reading about the dating!   Jo~your travels sound awesome!   jaygeee~good luck with those girl scouts, that's challenging and they are lucky to have you to be so understanding and looking for ways to help them enjoy their time safely.   twoson~too funny about having the time off work to see doctor, get dx with pneumonia but go for a run.  Rock on!!  seriously I hope...
Plady-how is Ali G and how are you guys doing with the loss of MIL? RR: 16 miles solo today, then an ice bath for sore shins and knees. Might be time for new shoes.