or Connect

Posts by MacKinnon

We do seltzer water and juice. Or just water and juice. I'm so use to it diluted that it tastes too sweet when I don't dilute it.
My DS turned 3 in January. His normally sweet, funny, lovable personality has totally changed. He is difficult, causing a tremendous amount of trouble just for, I don't know, the reaction? He torments his 6 year old sister unbelievably. Tackling her, throwing things at her, hitting her, pulling her hair, throwing her toys, etc. He is SOO very rough. We try to wrestle with him, take him out as much as we can, etc but it is Michigan in February and those opportunities can be...
I will tell pretty soon, I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and it's my third, so I'm looking more and more pregnant. My one co-worker that knows looked at me on Monday and said, "You're going to have to tell pretty soon! It's obvious!" I have been assigned to a job that ends Sept 30, I'm due Sept 8. They won't be happy that I'm missing the last few weeks, when it will be crunch time. Also my entire company is reorganizing and there are some big dates in that coming up. It is certainly...
I never planned on an SUV or a minivan but when DS was a baby, and my knees were in the dash in our Vibe, we gave up and got a minivan. I LOVE, LOVE it! I can haul more in it then in a pick-up, with the seats folded flat. I can take DD's friends, our family (my sister lives with us), etc. I cannot imagine you guys planning on three in a sedan/wagon of some sort by choice! Yikes! Of course, I know circumstances can dictate that a new car is not a possibility, but if a new...
I'm in the "what libido" club! Course I've been falling asleep with the kids at 9pm and DH is gone for work at 5:15am, so we aren't spending much time together when there would be a possibility for any action. In my last two pregnancies, I had some return of interest in the second trimester when I feel human and I'm not so freaking tired! But then, third trimester, big as a house, and summer to boot. Yeah, not so much, LOL! But hey, we were TTC for 7 months, so DH had a...
I was one of the super late ones with DD, due at the end of January and hoping for a January baby, I hung out in the January DDC then went 11 days late... Although I didn't mind a whole lot, it was nice to read all the birth stories and remember that I was eventually going to have a baby!! With DS, I was due mid month, and DS came on his due date, set at a 7 week U/S. My OB told me I would probably go early with this one, because it's my third. I'm meh on that. I think my...
I'm wearing yoga pants, sweats and two pair of normal pants that were big to begin with. But, they are getting too uncomfortable, and they won't stay up. They slip down below my belly anyway. I'll be digging into the maternity bins this week to see what I can wear. Mostly just pants at this point, my shirts are fitting fine, alibiet sungly, right now. Give me two to three weeks and I'll be all out in maternity, I'm sure. I was wearing all maternity pants by 12 weeks or so...
We are not taking permanent measures quite yet, but think we might be done after this one, we'll see. Once we decide we are done it will be DH getting snipped. It's been my responsibility to prevent, track ovulation, TTC (well, he helped there, but I temped, scheduled, etc.) and birth the babies. Not to mention the fact that unless I have a c-section the recovery is easier for him. And DH agrees, he was the first to bring it up in fact. ETA: Sorry! I didn't realize I was...
Yeah for you!! We are working on gently weaning 3 yo DS. He has fallen asleep three times this week without nursing and it's been amazingly wonderful
Best of luck there is only one! My SIL is going for a confirmation U/S for the same reason (big for dates) next Wednesday. My fingers are crossed for healthy singletons!