or Connect

Posts by JulianneW

Sorry for the long absence. My dog passed away shortly after I posted and I have not been on here. I understand being mystified. My sister enjoys telling her friends the story and laughing hysterically. I still cant believe it myself. I had obviously seen it in all states of being. However, it looked nothing like I imagined an uncircumcised penis with "extra" skin would look like. I guess I was picturing an uncircumcised penis as having skin hanging over the end and it...
Not to further DDC but I had to share!     I had no idea my husband was intact! To quote ursusarctos "the ace is out of the sleeve". Growing up I had seen baby intact penises, but I never realized that aroused penises wether intact or circed look the same aside from the scar of a circ. Generally when your looking at a penis its happy to see you . I had always heard about the mythical "extra skin" so I assumed when aroused there would be extra. Turns out nope no "extra"...
Thanks for clearing that up. I do agree that we are agreeing.  In Alaska sex ed is up to the school districts not the state, so the governors stance on sex ed is sort of irrelevant. In her 2006 governors election she answered a questionnaire that she would not support explicit sex ed, later in her 2006 governors campaign she clarified by saying she was pro contraception and did say contraceptives should be discussed in schools alongside abstinence. In a debate in Juneau...
See below lol
The reason I love this link so much is because it presents the anatomical and physiological facts of the foreskin. Many people including myself before I did the research think it is just "extra skin". No big deal its "extra",  to me when something is extra it is more than necessary and has no effect or is inconsequential. I was shocked when I learnt its purposes. I couldn't grasp how we as a culture are seemingly completely unaware of its various functions or purposes...
I get that you were trying to make a joke. I just thought it unfortunate that it was at the expense off all mothers who got pregnant as teens.  Seeing as her school district provides a comprehensive sex ed program we can assume she was taught about safe sex. And she did say the following “Abstinence is practical and very realistic for some people, but others don’t choose that path. For me, sex education was in school, and there are always people telling you that there are...
OP- I would be very comfortable in that situation. Your yard sounds fabulous!    Ldavis24- I completely understand what you are saying. My dog a 50lb husky mutt will literally sprint across the yard or park to lick a crying child. If she hears kids playing she has to go say hello. She also will sneak onto the couch (not allowed on furniture, never has been, never tries unless..) to lick a sleeping baby and sleep with them. If they are barely sitting up she will position...
  I completely agree with this.  
I find this highly offensive. I cannot speak for Alaska in general but the Matanuska Susitna Borough School District is NOT a part of abstinence only education. I graduated from the same school district in very close proximity to Wasilla High School. I can assure you that we were presented with a comprehensive sex ed class that covered all types of contraceptives. Yes, she currently is an abstinence ambassador with the Candies foundation and she was definitely taught...