or Connect

Posts by leafwood

if it is yeast, the dose of diflucan that you need is pretty high (when i took it it was a 400mg loading dose and then 200mg a day for 14 days).
Agree with the pp. Try to de-stress, think healthy thoughts, and know that your immune systems will likely ward off any of the germs that wound up developing into pneumonia for your parents. I hope they have a speedy recovery!
Hello Mamas, Ds is just over 3y. We were down to just night nursing and about 4 weeks ago (during my cycle) I had extreme pain. My supply was low and during that time I set some limits and was just nursing him to sleep and once in the morning. However, my pain got worse. Itchy flaky nipples on both sides. Fast forward to this month. He is doing so well and has only nursed a handful of times. Going to sleep with cuddles instead of nursing. Great! But my nipples are a...
Hello Mamas. I am in a moment of panic and appreciate any feedback regarding my situation. My 3y old son is now only nursing to sleep and once early AM (10-20min total). This was somewhat instigated by me b/c over the last 3m his latch has been horrible, my milk is low, he is doing compressions that are painful and my nipples are red, raw, peeling, etc. Now, I did some online research and am completely stressed after reading about inflammatory breast cancer. I know/hope...
My first did not really start eating solids until her first b-day and we had blood drawn that indicated low iron levels. We supplements with drops (Fer-Gen-Sol if I recall correctly...clear, had natural lemon added for Vit C which assists with iron absorption). We gave her half the recommended dose every other day and her levels were fine w/i a month. However, I would not recommend supplementing with drops unless you know there is a deficiency since too much iron can be...
Was she prescribed any ABX to treat the pneumonia? I know when I took Biaxin (sp?) it completely altered my taste for a long time.
for my kids night wakings like you describe are associated with bad dreams. for some reason, they don't wake agitated or upset, but really resist going back to bed. it was finally my youngest that told me. i asked (in my exhaustion) "what's so bad about sleep! mommy wants to sleep" and he asked me if i saw the "Big t-rex in my dream". then i figured out that he was actually trying to avoid sleep and was much better able to to pull it off than i. once i knew, i was able...
If your job won't reimburse can you deduct a portion of your cell use from your taxes as a business expense? I know there are certain things that DH has to pay for that are work related and we keep receipts and factor it in while doing taxes at the end of the year.
they come once a week and charge $70 (cash). we live in a 1600 sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath split-level house and we have a med size dog. they straighten up, dust, do floors (vacuum rug downstairs, vaccuum area rugs upstairs, vacuum hardwoods, tile in entryway and tile in bathrooms and then mop those areas...they also move the couches to mop and vacuum). clean kitchen (stovetop, microwave, counters, sink, outside of fridge and oven). clean bathrooms (tubs, shower...
DD would be Meunster Chocolate Chip Pancake DS would be Butter Pecan Organic O's