or Connect

Posts by SaraC

I voted maybe.  If I have a cold or something then I will just make it through.  My DH is military so it just depends on what is going on if he could get off to help me if I had something more serious.  We do not live near family but I do have one really close friend who would take my kids if needed.  She actually came over when my husband was out of town and took care of my kids(just had older 2 at the time) when we had a terrible stomach bug.  Her family actually gave...
Christmas Eve is my birthday so we celebrate my birthday! For the past 10 years my closest friend and her family come over. She bakes me a birthday cake and then she and I exchange presents. Then our kiddos, who are like siblings, exchange presents. We also order in Chinese which is my favorite. It is the one time of year my DH will willingly eat it. Then we all go to church together. After church we(just my family) take doughnuts to the guards at the front of...
I believe if it has been over 72 hours since the initial splinter then you have missed the window for a tetanus shot. I would just keep it clean and not worry about it. I would also stop picking at it and only wash and cover it. The more you mess with it the more likely you are going to experience a problem.
Before I met my husband I didn't really want kids. Once I knew we were getting married and we went to premarital counseling we had to talk about it. We decided that 2 or 3 kids would be right for us. I came from a family with 2 kids and he with 5. We now have 4 kids and that seems just right for us. Number 4 was a "surprise" but very welcomed. I love having 4 kids and would probably have more but I am ok with stopping at 4 too. I do SAH and while it is tight...
My DH will usually pick up the slack if he isn't sick as well. I usually will just do the bare minium like feed the kids who aren't in school and change diapers. We watch a lot of TV and just hang out. I don't feel guilty at all and once I have recovered then we catch back up. But overall if laundry, dishes, baths, etc need to be done he will do it all. He is military so he can't always get off but he will do it once he is home. I also have a few friends who would do...
I just started watching this show. I got the first season from Netflix and watched it in 2 days so I could catch up and watch season 2 from the beginning. I really like where it is headed.
I vote Ireland.
We have a tv in our bedroom. I like to watch tv alone sometimes on weekend days during naptime or we watch the late shows together in bed at night. We find plenty of time to cuddle or have sex
We don't vaccinate and my mom has Stage 4 lung cancer and we were told to keep my kids from visiting when they were sick. She did wear a mask a few times around us but we live 10 hours away and we were lucky that we weren't sick when we visited. Her doc told her to try to eat well, take her vitamins, and stay positive. We are very lucky to still have her almost four years after her diagnosis when they told her she only had a few months left. I hope your mom stays...
IMO book 4 is so good. You are going to like it.