or Connect

Posts by appalachiamama

Cyber Monday deals from Small Things: http://www.gsheller.com/2012/11/a-little-holiday-shopping-special-for-you.html
Here's another helpful link from the Parenting Passageway.  There are other good links found within the post: http://theparentingpassageway.com/2012/11/25/celebrating-the-first-week-of-advent/  
[1] Our family lives in a very conservative Christian area, but we are very liberal Christians.  We actually hesitate to use that term as it carries many connotations that simply don't apply to my husband or myself.  My husband is very much influenced by Eastern thought, but we have attended Methodist churches in the past (and a lot of conservative ones on my part, due to the demographics here).   [2] We observe Advent and the Twelve Days along with the Winter...
Weleda has this code: FRIDAY for 30% off and free shipping on all orders over $50, expiring Monday night.
A Toy Garden has this code right now: “ATGthankful10” for 10% off your order over $50 placed now through midnight Sunday night, 11/25/2012.
Took the evaluation.  Lots of interesting points!  
For other gifts from family (I still haven't sorted out what we'll do), they'll receive merino jersey yardage for underclothes, a woodland Evi lady gnome and five woodland animals that are presently on sale from Nova Natural toys.  Simplicity Parenting is a wonderful book for helping to rein in those big dreams.   
Got this from Little Spruce Organics:   Save 30% on the several brands through next Monday with the coupon code "friday30"   Take $15 off of any order of $50.00 or more with the coupon code "givethanks"   OR   Take 20% off of your entire purchase with the coupon code "celebrate"   **All Black Friday coupon codes exclude sale items and may not be combined with any other coupon codes.   All coupon codes are valid 11/22/12 through Monday, 11/26/12**
Homespun Waldorf has various book discussions on their forums.  
I received this coupon code from A Toy Garden in an e-mail: “ATGthankful10” for 10% off your order over $50 placed now through Sunday night, 11/25/2012.  Sonya gives great service and fast shipping!