or Connect

Posts by chicajones

Monkey, CONGRATULATIONS! I love coming back to wonderful news like that. :) Will definitely be thinking sticky bean thoughts for you.   CBAA was so sad to see your "Negative" post as I was going back through the threads to catch up. I'm glad to see you're feeling a little better, and hopefully this Christmas will bring a long-awaited present. :)    Gemmine and Sourire, glad to see you both (although, not glad that circumstances have us all in this thread)! I was...
Hey guys! November has been flying by, and while I haven't been "avoiding" the board, it's been a rough month for me.    Brichole, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I was getting so excited reading through the pages, and I know how thrilled you were. I'm thinking of you as you heal--hopefully your body is slowly finding its way to being in the best possible place to care for your future little one.    Renavoo, glad to hear that things are going well for you....
Renavoo!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I stayed off the thread all weekend because I was so busy, and I'm so excited I got to come back to a BFP from you!!! This seriously made me smile so big. :) Woo hoo!!! I wouldn't worry about some of your symptoms lessening--you may just be getting used to them. Still, I'll be thinking happy, sticky bean thoughts for you. Keep us updated!    Brichole, "sextravaganz"?! LOL! I love it. I'll have to drop that one into conversation with DH,...
Monkey, so glad to hear all is well! I was really concerned when I saw 29.5 weeks, but then when I saw "twins" I breathed a sigh of relief. :) Still early, but definitely less scary! Hopefully things will proceed as they should and everyone will stay happy and healthy. Oh, BTW, just noticed from your sig that your anniversary (5/29) is my birthday! So funny.   brichole, I'll keep your friend in my prayers. I can't imagine--it's difficult enough TTC for so long, and...
I would also recommend looking into PCOS. I was just recently diagnosed, and I had always been told before that my irregular periods were probably due to my weight (I'm very small/thin). You may also want to get tested for hypothyroidism. Both of those are hormonal issues where some of the symptoms that play out are no/irregular periods, depression, lack of energy. It's definitely worth doing some reading on. Even though taking the pills will regulate you for now, it's...
Aw, Monkey and Gozal, sorry to hear that this was not the month. It always seems like it's the worst when you've been trying not to get your hopes up...and then you do...and then you are ultimately disappointed. But then it's a new month, and after that? The possibilities are still open.    But, brownies sound like the perfect way to spend an evening. :)    Monkey, that's so funny that we're on such a similar track. Hopefully we'll also share getting BFPs in the...
Aw, thank you guys for being so welcoming! It really is good to be back on here. I have a hard time keeping up when things get busy, but I think this board is a little smaller than the normal TTC "one" thread, so it should be a bit more manageable.    monkeyscience even though I've just started following this thread, I'm super excited for you (hey, you've already gotten a longer luteal phase)! Hoping that a longer LP isn't the only thing we're able to celebrate. ;)...
Hello, hello! Just coming back to the Mothering boards after a bit of a break...I was in the TTC forums for awhile; some of you may remember me posting about my crazy (long) cycles. I thought it was just coming off of BC, but after going for over a year and a half with non-consistent cycles, I finally went to a new ob/gyn, and she confirmed: I've got PCOS.   I did a Glucose test last week, and have a follow-up appt this Thursday because my 1-hour results were high...
Hey guys! I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back--AF finally showed up! I feel like I can start actually trying again (since she's been away for almost six months).         Monday Check-In Name: Chicajones Date: May 31st Where are you in your cycle: CD 1 Symptoms if they apply: AF! Never thought I'd be so excited for her to be here. :) Testing: n/a Thoughts: So excited. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but really hoping my body is on...
Hello, hello! I disappeared for awhile (no AF, random temps, so there was nothing to report). We were super busy--went to the UK/Wales for two weeks, moved apartments, and yesterday...   AF SHOWED UP!!!    I was pretty excited. :) This is AF #3 since going off of BC last April. The last one was in December, and so part of me is a little scared that this will be the only time she shows for another six months. But a bigger part of me is hopeful that maybe (just...