or Connect

Posts by chicajones

Just finished editing photos from our maternity shoot and thought I'd share a couple!                  
Don't have time for hitting everyone in personals, but here are a few...   segolilly, how are you feeling? I can't believe you're having contractions and that baby might be here soon! Keep us updated!   Mamaharrison, I just noticed you said Florida -- have we talked about this already? I'm blaming my preggo brain if we did, but I'm in Florida too and have been telling this little guy to hold on until 37 weeks and then he's welcome at any time!    travelmumma,...
Woohoo! I was overjoyed to see this update! So happy that you are both doing well and how incredible that you got to have such a good birth experience even with her arriving so quickly (and early). Can't wait to hear more!
stegenrae, yes, DH will definitely be doing the major lifting! I will just be packing (small things) and pointing. :) I think DH's dad and brothers will also help, and we really don't have too much. I hope your 7yo is doing better! And wow, the car stuff sure is complicated. It's funny knowing that we'll probably have to deal with that at some point in the (far) future, since we're really hoping to have three or four.   travelmumma, how are you feeling? All of the...
Yes! Will post more later, but I'm so excited that this thread was started. :)
mamabeakley, how sweet of your congregation! It's so nice to feel like you have a little spare cash to spend as you need, and to cover the things that seemed like they were going to bust the budget. I hope you get some really fun, special little extra things. :)   esp, awww, I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better this afternoon. I have no idea what it feels like when baby drops, but I know that any big changes in position can cause a lot of discomfort, not to mention...
These are great! I made some baby leggings using this pattern and they turned out wonderfully: http://littlenannygoat.blogspot.com/2009/03/babylegs.html?m=1   I also made some Wool Soakers (hooray for 100% wool J Crew sweaters at Goodwill for $2!): http://scrimplythrifty.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/diy-wool-diaper-soakers/   With both of these, the first time it was trickier getting everything figured out, but after doing it once it was a breeze!
I can't believe how big all of our bellies are getting!    kel, love your outfit as always!! :)    Here's from last Thursday, almost at 33 weeks:    
cieloazul and phatchristy, the numbness or tingling in your fingers/hands is usually from pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel. It's caused by slight swelling in your wrists (typically just minor internal swelling) that compresses your veins and messing with your blood flow. I started getting it about a month ago, so after doing a little research, I bought a wrist brace from Amazon (I think it was around $14) and have been wearing it to bed. After about a week of wearing it...
mamabeakley, oh my word. I am in love with your coat. It looks so incredible! Major kudos to you, lady. :) Your little one will be so snug and cozy in there!    sego, keep us updated with the heart stuff. I'm really glad your BP is normal, but I hope that you can get to the root of the racing pulse (and that it's something simple). Have you tried the CALM supplement? I don't know if it's much related, but our Bradley instructor gave out samples and mentioned it was...