or Connect

Posts by WinterPrego

I've read a lot of great testimonials about women taking Vitex (an herb also called chaste tree berry) after coming off of hormonal birth control, and they said it regulated their cycles within 1-2 months after taking it! It may be worth trying, since I've heard that it can otherwise take 6 months or more on your own?? Good luck!  :)
Someone already mentioned HIIT (high intensity interval training), but I'm going to second that!!  Check out the bodyrock website....I don't agree with the pictures they post, but they have amazing workouts! They are usually 12-15 minutes at the most, and give you incredible results super fast. They also post yoga workouts by a yoga gal...it's all free BTW. http://www.bodyrock.tv   So think about it...your son goes down for a 2 hr nap....you do a 12 minute...
I can't wait to see your video!!! I love birth videos!  :)
  Did you ever establish your BIP after your lochia flow stopped? My BIP was yellow tinged EWCM, which was really strange to me, because before pregnancy that would have meant extremely fertile!!! Anyway, I didn't get my period back until 14 1/2 months (2 weeks ago), and it still doesn't look like I'm even going to ovulate this cycle....? I don't know....still waiting to see what's going on!!
  Miilemons -  I'd also like to know any books you've read! I too am a birth junkie...One book a friend of mine is going to lend mr is Birthing the Easy Way by Sheila Stubbs - it's one Carla Hartley recommends.
You can remove me too....we've decided to TTC!!  :)
I strongly recommend looking up The Trust Birth Initiative on Facebook, and Carla Hartley who is the founder of TBI, and AAMI college. She is an amazing woman, and supports unassisted birth 100% if that is the mother's choice. She is a strong advocate of sharing birth truth, and shares so many amazing facts everyday on facebook. Also, if you have any questions, she replies super fast to messages and posts!  :) Seriously, do yourself a favor and look her up!   As for...
Wow, I'm so impressed that at only 19 years old, you are educated enough to even know that home birth is an option!! And even more Kudos to you for wanting to completely take control of your birth, and do it unassisted. So one thing I would really recommend, look up The Trust Birth Initiative, and read all the stuff you can that they have to offer. If you have a facebook, look up Carla Hartley - she is the founder of the AAMI college, and The Trust Birth Initiative. She...
You can definitely use FAM while breastfeeding before your periods return. But you will need to start tracking your Basal temperature, and/or cervical fluid at some point. For instance, once my son turned 9 months (around the time he really started eating solids) I began taking my basal temperature, so I would know if/when I ovulated. I didn't pay any attention to my cervical fluid, because my BIP has always been EGCM! So I knew CF wouldn't be a reliable fertility sign...
Hello! my DS is 14 1/2 months old, and I just got my period back yesterday morning. I'm so thankful I was infertile for so long. So I'm pretty new when it comes to what cycles are like after an extended amhenorrea. Yesterday and today have been extremely light. Mostly brown/light pink blood. I've read that the longer it takes for your cycles to return, the sooner they become regular once they do return. Any one have their own experience to add to this? What can I expect...