or Connect

Posts by BaileyB

I've gained only about half of what I usually gain and am carrying small compared to my other pregnancies but for some reason I feel like it is so much harder to move and bend and do anything for my kids. It makes me crabby! lol. I feel like an elephant trying to do anything.
Let the April chit chat begin! I think I am due approx 5.5 weeks from now. Been having lots of crampy, backache, BH's, etc. until today. Not much else to report here...
Subbing...I'm sick of grilled cheese as my go to cheap fill in supper. The butternut squash soup sounds good!
I was just coming on to post similar questions. I dont think I am dilating but everytime I walk at a normal pace I get cramps, low backache, and contractions, and I can especially feel them when I stop to sit down. I haven't had to 'breathe' through them but they are enough to make me scrunch up my face and focus a bit. I have also been having boughts of watery discharge. I turned 33 weeks on Saturday. This is my 4th and I honestly can't remember for sure if this is early...
We all got sick at our house in Feb and we all recovered from it (just kind of your nasty chest cold) but my toddler's cough just won't go away and now my 11 month old is in the hospital with pnuemonia. I really dont want my baby to come home while trying to get over pnuemonia and have her big sister coughing on her.I have been wanting to take my 3 year old to the ped to resolve her cough but she isn't cough up anything, no fever, and is just as spunky as usual. What would...
I get the not wanting to contribute to poor self image in society. It is kind of a fine line because you want to look somewhat like your normal self right away but worrying too much about how you look right after having a baby can be really stressful and overwhelming. And there's only so much you can do until your body is ready anyway. DH's mother and grandmother are super body image self conscious women and always always have comments about my size. When I m pregnant I...
No, not weird. I had diastasis after my last nd instead of shape wear I used a good back support brace when at home to help have good posture and then would do squats with it on whn I was able to. The brace on during squats helped support my stomach muscles until they more-or-less healed. This time I was going to try just a 6" wide ace bandage wrapped around my tummy and then maybe the back brace if I felt like I still needed that type of support. My 11 month old will...
We have a newborn insert thing that look like what you posted. Works well. They sell ones tht look like mini horseshoe shaped neck support like they sell for adults to wear when traveling on airplane, etc. I think those tend to not be safe. I second the rolled up receiving blanket idea. I have done that for my youngest who has airway issues when she is sick.
33 weeks on the dot, taken in the new -finally completed- bathroom! Somehow am on a downward slide with my weight. Only up 22 lbs. this pregnancy.
I ended up missing my u/s because my daughter is sick :-(. I get extra u/s because our first was stillborn and they never found a real concrete reason, then I had an early m/c, and my youngest has a rare brain cyst and they were never able to connect the three to any genetic issue or health issue from me and seem to all be pretty random and unrelated. I don't feel the u/s are really necessary and we don't do any of the genetic testing during my pregnancies but I do like...