or Connect

Posts by BaileyB

lol!
Wow, cereal to baby whose adjusted age would basically be 0 months! Good for your grandma.
Have fun at your baby shower! I kind of wish I was having a baby shower minus the presents. My youngests birthday is 2 weeks before I am due and since our house projects will be done by then plus a new baby I think it would be nice to have some sort of get together after the baby comes. Maybe just order some pizzas or something not too complicated. People can bring gifts for DD's birthday, something for the baby if they want, bring food over if they want, see our finished...
I got pretty much everything I need for new baby but my oldest girl needs ll new ("new") clothes for summer because he has outgrown all her summer clothes and I will need a few new cloth diapers for my current youngest. So I know what you mean. I wish nesting would motivate me to keep up with my laundry too, instead of other random crap. Apparently I feel the need to grocery shop every other day even though I have been eating out and/or hitting the drive thru more...
(sorry, stupid phone issues) I think we started out putting it outside the back door for one sickly little cat and ended up having 3 or 4 that heard the rumors of fresh milk at the back door at one point. lol! It was like the one little thing we could find humorous at such a sad time in our lives.
My GMIL also said that she had to start giving her son rice cereal at 2 weeks old because he was so big and my other GMIL said the doctors always told her to bf for a year but to put them on a schedule right away. I wanted to add that I also expressed milk for rural outdoor cats that came around to our house occasionally. Our first child was stillborn and I asked my doctor about donating my milk (cuz I had so freaking much!!) and she basically told me that she didnt think...
Anybody thinking or doing anything to prep their body or mind for labor? I just started some chiro appts for the Webster technique to flip my breech babe. Babe has flipped already! I have another appt tomorrow and then I will go back a few more times for maintenance up until birth. Other things I have tried in past pregnancies: evening primrose oil vaginally, red raspberry leaf tea, pelvic tilts, spending time on hands and knees. My kids have all been posterior up until...
Found a chiro that does Webster technique! Off to see her this afternoon and then suppose to see her Friday and Saturday as well. Hopefully it works. I am 31 weeks and baby is breech AND posterior and my pelvis and hips are sore!   My bathroom is sooo close to getting done too, which will be nice! The tile is going up today and it looks good. Looking forward to showering and bathing (and peeing) in my own house.   ...and I just realized that next Tuesday I will have...
That is so cool! I really want my oldest to be at my birth. She pretty maternal for 3 and loves science/biology/body stuff.
This is our last too. I would maybe in theory be interested in doing it again in 5 or so years but DH is done done done and I am happy with stopping at 3. I asked DH if he was changing his mind about geting snipped since he keeps putting it off and he emphatically stated that had not changed his mind. Then he asked if I was excited to never be pregnant again and putting it like that kind of made me think. I dont particularly enjoy pregnancy and I have had 5 pregnancies in...