or Connect

Posts by BaileyB

Is anybody else getting feet up into their rib cage yet? Baby is trying to remind me not to slouch, I think.
My brain is mush and I am just starting to get out of the easily exhausted stage. I really want to be able to be nesting organizing more than I am but my house is so out of sorts from our 2 house projects that it feels like I get 5 organizing/cleaning projects 10% startd everyday but then nothing actually gets completed. Currently trying to work my way through a pile of laundry but DH and FIL are working on some plumbing right in the area where our laundry room is and all...
I have been feeling so snacky lately i thought maybe i'd be gaining a lot of weight but i find that i seem to only be able to snack. I will snack on crap during the day then want to make a healthy well balanced meal and then only be able to eat a little bit of it. Our bathroom is a torn up being remodeled and most of our bathroom stuff is put away, including our scale, but i will get weighed tomorrow at my appt.
Sorry to hear about your anemia! I have slightly more energy since mostly getting over being sick and since my youngest is sleeping better at night.
I am wanting to wash my baby clothes this week too. I finally found an empty storage box I can put them in until/if I find a permanent place for them. They outgrow them so fast I kinda dont want to set up a "closet" area for her, I kinda think just using the storage box might be good enough for a while. First 6 months or so? What are all these hot flashes about?! They are super obnoxious! Also, I think I have a yeast infection...boo. Not sure how I would've gotten it and...
Oh and congrats on the job offer! Weliveintheforest, we must hve posted at the same time! This morning I actually threw up from, I think, a combination of empty stomach and heartburn and I still have been nauseous all day. This has been such a bad pregnancy for sickness. It just never wants to completely go away!
Im in the same boat with maternity clothes. Our long term forecast here to keep having snow and cold right until the first week of April and I am in need of more maternity stuff, especially pants since skirts wont be helpful, but I just cant justify buying any sort of larger pants only to wear them for another 5 weeks. And Im too tall to really keep them to pass on to any other future pregnant friends or family. I have 2 pairs of pantsthat I can wear out into the cold to...
We got snow too. About 10" I think. We didnt get plowed out until 5 pm yesterday. Still cold today but that sun angle is getting better and better. Anybody with older kids experience them getting clingier lately? My 3 year old is a big daddy's girl usually but she s "mommy, mommy, mommy." lately! This heartburn is getting obnoxious Its pretty much constant and the new chocolate cravings are not helping at all. I am excited though because I have been tanning the last few...
Have you had anymore bleeding? Cute birds
Motherhood and pregnancy is one time that i wished i lived in some sort of community like the amish do. A community where there were other women with the same or similar beliefs and lifestyles were near by and could help eachother out.