or Connect

Posts by BaileyB

That's so funny that you posted this today! I had been having trouble sleeping between my youngest keeping me up and then me laying there paranoid that as soon as I fall asleep she will wake me up again. Well, last night we all slept like rocks. Youngest fell asleep a little after 10 pm and slept solidly until 8 am! I got up to pee and could NOT believe it was 6 am because I have been seeing the clock say 3:00 am, 3:30 am, 5:00 am, and then she would be up for about an...
This is probably an older thread but just wanted to add my .02 cents. My oldest DD didnt take a nap longer than 20 minutes until 5 months. Now at 3 years old she is definetly a 'highly spirited' child but she is also very bright and ahead of most 3 year olds in language and understanding and is also very athletic and all muscle. She continued to not really ever wnted to take a nap and the last 2 winters when we are outside less she would temporarily give up naps until...
Does anybody feel really out of practice with breastfeeding? I nursed my oldest for only 4 months and my youngest for only a week before she ended up in the hospital for 10 weeks. Now I mentally feel really dedicated to breastfeeding but feel like a FTM again about the ins and outs of actually doing it.
I use it on my daughters really stubborn eczema. I cant think if I actually used it for breastfeeding though.
I had a moment like that when trying on pants at the store. We dont have a full length mirror either so suddenly seeing myself half naked, up 2 5lbs, pasty from winter kinda sucked. For some reason I had forgotten that I obviously am not going to be as toned and am going to be fluffier in areas I am not usually fluffy in, ie: my butt and sides. Of course fitting room lighting is always *so* (not) flattering. So far I've been happy with my weight gain but kinda disapointed...
Victory is mine!!!! I can officially, legally, fit all 3 kidlets in my car! Infant seat, convertible, and booster. That means no last minute freak out to find an bigger affordable car!
My to do list is pretty simple now. Im just waiting for our projects to get done so I can put everything back where it goes and deep clean the house. I washed all the baby clothes and just need to fold, sort, and decide if we truly need anything. We more than likely will need someplain onsies also. I just got my double stroller I had been debating and went to the co-op to get all of my homeopathic and natural stuff for the last trimester and PP stuff, I still need PP pads...
lol, procrastinesting! i have def done that! I have been having an increase in feelings/changes "down there". Def more mucus (yuck), a little more pressure, some menstrual like cramps, lots of BH's, low backache, my cervix i very soft and a good fingertip dilated. Dont know if i think any of these thing mean i will go early (kinda need all 10 weeks I have left) but pretty sure this will be a very short labor! I have never dilated before labor so I am not sure what to...
Get the bumbo! Both my kids were late sitters and the Bumbo was really handy. I broke down and got a stroller today too. I hve gone back n forth in my head about whether I wanted the hassle of a big double stroller but Walmart had a sit n stand on clearance and I got it. I still have to make sure our infnt seat will fit with it buti think it will be nice to have. Im way not into the bby clutter either!
Had a dream last night that I logged onto MDC and my pregnancy ticker said I was 39 1/2 weeks and I was so excited and was thinking about what I wanted to do with my last few days before I was due! Then I woke up still 30 weeks lol. The dream still put me in a good mood. We still have a good amount of stuff to get done before she gets here and the weather is slowly inmproving.