or Connect

Posts by NuzzleNudge

Aw Philothea Thank you so much for your reply! You're so sweet! I am so glad you enjoyed it! It was quite comfortable and Normal indeed. I too have thought of is like a menstrual period. It's something that's scary and unnerving when you're new at it, and you need the encouragement and advice from an older woman, a mother, sister or friend to help and birth is the same. No biggie once we know what we are doing but nothing to be feared so! Now could you imagine if the...
$189
 Do our Dead Loved Ones Go to Heaven? Hell Perhaps? Will We ever See them Again? Did God Just Need More Angels? Here's What I Found About What the Bible Says.       http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/dead-live-again-tract/dead-live-again/   http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=needed+another+angel&p=par   What do you think?
Here is my Pic Of all the Positives I got with Wondfo tests with my last pregnancy.   4 days away from my period I got the boldest, darkest 2nd line i have ever seen!!! I had a ton of tests at the time and so I played around with testing....I even used breast milk! (Yes the hormone is secreted in Breast milk. Faint positive still!) I dipped them in the toilet after I peed (Really diluted urine) Peed Directly on the stick (Forceful stream) They were all extremely...
I'm a POAS-Addict.  It's True. I am 4-5 days Late. But nursing a 7 month old, so that could explain it. I have been peeing on sticks every day for like 5 days because we were Unprotected about 11 days ago. I THOUGHT I saw 'SOMETHING' Nearly each time!!! It's making me nuts cuz my husband cant see it. I'm trying really hard NOT to 'waste a test' today but save it for a few days from now...It was prob an Evap.... I made a Video to Chronicle the craziness      
It's True.  I Made a video to chronicle the craziness. I am 4-5 days Late. But nursing a 7 month old, so that could explain it. I have been peeing on sticks every day for like 5 days because we were Unprotected about 11 days ago. I THOUGHT I saw 'SOMETHING' Nearly each time!!! It's making me nuts cuz my husband cant see it. I'm trying really hard NOT to 'waste a test' today but save it for a few days from now...It was prob an Evap.... I made a Video to Chronicle the...
And Baby Makes 6! I know when I Got the Baby fever I scour these forums for a baby fix. I cant' be the only one! If you need a fix there's plenty of cute happening here!  Adding another baby to the family is never routine but it's always fun! Check it out!  
My Husband worked nights and so I was a single mom for most of the time!!    
Bumping For new and improved video.
  Daddy Loves Wearing this Boy! He's getting heavy!