or Connect

Posts by tonttu

Oh , I didn´t have ANY idea , that that is what he would do ! THe hole thing in itself is like a horror story , but to top it off , I was in hospital for a check the night before and talked to the midwife ( same one , that was there for the surgery ) and told her , when the topic came up , that I did not want a cs and under no circumstances would I want my tubes tied ! IF complications would arise , that would make it life-threatening for me to have another baby , my bf...
Hi , I am not sure , which forum to exactly post this in I was forced into a cs a few months ago and after getting my surgical report , foun out , that the doc sterilised me without asking ! I am already in the process of suing the crap out of him , but am also going for reconstructive surgery ! Have any of you refertilisation done ? Mine was burned about an inch , close to the uterus and cut , so would that be difficult , in others experience , to redo ? How did they...
Okay , we did it , with all the moving and turmoil of these past few weeks/months , I FINALLY managed to get DD3 in to the peds for her overdue MMR shot before the new baby arrives . She didn´t even cry when they gave her the shot , brave girl and even a week later no adverse reaction ( not that I expected one anyway )
Well , I was thinking about mixing it ! It worked really well with the pancakes , I made , but I am not sure about the regular flour/coconut flour with stuff like cake or bread ! Financially , I am not really in the position to experiment a lot and then maybe having to toss stuff , that has turned out like a brick , so I thought , maybe someone has a tried and true recipe for me 
So , do you basically use it in a 1/1 ratio ?  And what about the flour ? I love baking bread , but so far have only been brave enough to use it along with other flour in pancakes
I have been reading lots of good stuff about coconut oil and flour , but am kind of at a loss , what to use it for  I have tried the flour in pancake batter and it was quite a hit with my kids , but have not been brave enough to try the oil Anybody out there , who can enlighten me on the different uses and also a bit more variety ? We are not 100% vegetarian , but working on it and I am generally quite open to trying new and unusual stuff , so throw everything at...
Hi ,  looking for some great smoothie/shake recipes for my kids , who are not real breakfast people  I am open for any ideas 
The food part is what got to me ! I honestly didn´t realize , how much it had bothered me , having to eat stuff , he likes all the time and getting " the look " at best and complaining at worst for choices I make ! Sorry , but eating french fries and sausages is not something , I consider a healthy balanced meal  And I also don´t like to eat meat in one form or another every single day ! And I also don´t like the complaints about how much food the kids eat , when...
I need a bit of positive feedback ! I have a lung embolism and am 26 weeks pregnant , so now I have to inject myself with fragmin once a day . But I have been getting quite conflicting messages about it , so I was hoping , that I might find some fellow " sufferers " on here or people , who have been through it and can give me some advice . For one , where is the most painless place to inject ? Up until now , I have been afraid to use my stomach , because of the baby...
I kind of felt the same way after following some of the posters suggestions , but the other day was in a hurry and just rinsed it off with hot water before boiling it  Plus , one of my kids is allergic to potatoes and so I always have to work that into our meal planning , and rice is a big staple , but after reading about it containing arsenic , I feel soaking it to get as much as possible out , is more important than ever