or Connect

Posts by tonttu

Thank you !  And for those of us referring to the case , where an Italian court ruled in favor of the parents , I have to say , that the conclusion stated " irreversible damage due to vaccine " but it did NOT say " caused autism " .
A very valid point and one to consider , when somebody is trying to decide whether to vax or not . Especially since there have been no deaths from the vax and tbh , I´d rather take my chances with the miniscule , almost anecdotal risk of having some side effects , which would most likely not be permanent and very mild , than take the very real and very likely chance of suffering permanant damage from the " wild " form 
Today I have    - scrubbed the laundry room top to bottom - Did some laundry - cleaned the kitchen - made full lunch and dinner , since it´s a school holiday and all the kids are home ( oh golly ) - picked up the dog poop in the yard - went to my Mother´s house , who is on vacation ( lucky her ) , to check on her heater  - shoveled some snow outside - fed the dogs - helped my son clean his parrot´s stand  - got in a fight with my stupid ex , who...
We have been so busy the last couple of weeks , that my house looks like a desaster area, so today we have to     -Sort and put away a ton of laundry  -Clean the living room  -Sweep and mop all the floors upstairs and downstairs  -Clean the dog poop in the yard  -Straighten up the upstairs hallway -Fix the wallpaper border my lovely little angel pulled down after I spent 2 hours fixing it up -Make dinner  -Feed the dogs     And I really need to...
I was at the hospital ! They talked me into inducing , b/c I was " overdue " and since I was young and clueless , I consented , not knowing better  !  And after 4 days of hell , my son got stuck on the way out and the mw pushed on my stomach to try and get him out , rupturing my scar from cs 1 .  But a little over 2 years later , I had a vbac without problems and then another one 2½ years after that ! Only difference that time was , that I wouldn´t let anybody mess with...
Mushrooms are a problem with him , the ONLY way , he will eat them , is if I literally puree them into a pulp and if there is even as much as a hint of what might resemble a mushroom , he throws a fit and refuses to eat anymore at all ! I don´t know , why , since WHEN I puree them and he eats everything up , he has no problems , so I think , it´s just a thing he has with them , but not an allergy ! The black bean burger sound great , I will definitely give those a...
Good evening    today I have  -cleaned out my box with the bills in it , so I don´t pay any double by accident -done some laundry -went to a meeting with my son´s and daughter´s headmaster , went well , I am so happy  -put a load of towels in the dryer , got to check that dryer though , it took 3 hours to dry them  -made dinner   Now I still have to   -feed my oldest son -put him in the bath tub -change his bed sheets -run the dishwasher one...
Another one , I just tried the other day      one can ready-cooked lentils , drained  one large carrot , peeled and chopped into small cubes  2 celery sticks , cut into thin slices 1 small onion   Mix all together in a salad bowl  mix 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp grainy mustard   pour over other ingredients and let sit in the fridge for a bit to marinate  stir before serving 
The main problem , I have is , that he seems quite addicted to it and I can usually tell , if he´s had too much , as he seems to go into some kind of " animal protein " overkill , if you know what I mean . I just think , it gets too much for him , I mean people can be over-sensitive to too much animal protein , right ?  He does like beans though ( only the " normal " ones , not green beans ) but I am happy with that , as he used to refuse even trying them , when he...