or Connect

Posts by tonttu

Here we can buy an oatmeal/quinoa flake mix , that you cook just like regular oatmeal ! Soooo yummi !!!
No one can tell me , a baby doesn´t feel pain , when a part of his skin is being cut off  . Maybe he is " lucky " in the respect , that he may not feel a lot when it happens at first , but surely for a while , every time he pees in his diaper , the urine will burn his sore skin .  Disgusting at best , especially since it serves NO GOOD PURPOSE whatsoever 
One thing , I have noticed about myself is , that I can eat my own homemade bread without any problems , but the store bought , even if it is low ingredient , gives me gas at best and at worst makes me downright ill !  I don´t know , if it´s the enzymes they put into it or the enzyme/grain combo , but maybe others have had the same issue and can enlighten me a bit with their experiences 
MEMEMEMEME  After getting out of a horrible relationship with an emotional abuser , I can´t even imagine , being with someone else . On the contrary , I am quite happy being alone , but really I am not alone , I have my wonderful , sometimes challenging  kiddos , my pets , my friends , my hobbies , my computer ... A man would only be in the way tbh , at this point , I cannot see myself invest any time or emotions or whatever into a relationship  And sex , don´t...
No , not at all , on the contrary ! My 4 older kids got cp when my DS1 was 6 , DS2 was 5 and DS3 was 3 , they were all okay with it , sick for a few days , but not horribly so  . DD 1 one th other hand was about 7 months old , was still almpost exclusively bf and I have a very high immunity against CP , which had been checked in a blood test about a year earlier , since I was exposed to it , when I was about 2 months pregnant with her . She was gravely ill for...
Hello gals ,     today , I have    - washed MORE clothes  - cleaned , swept and mopped the living room  - watched the electrician finish my little kids room  - made a really nice dinner  - actually managed to take a nap ( it´s been a looong time , since I did that last ) - and now I am enjoying some me-time on the computer , while everyone else is sleeping       And tomorrow , my babies can FINALLY move into their own room
Me too , please !
Good morning ,   today I have to   - clean the living room - put away a bunch of clothes - wash a bunch more - make lunch for my 2 little ones - sort some stuff for the recycling place - make a few important phone calls - MAYBE make some muffins ( if I find the time ) - try to get the second refrigerator in the house , if I can´t do it with my boys , I have to call the little kids Father for help , which is something I REALLY  want to avoid if...
I honestly doubt that ! I mean , after all , why would they ? The baby is obviously fine , as expected in a healthy infant , and the overwhelming majority of parents will still bring their kids in to be vacced without asking questions ! So , even if your sister feels bad and/or guilty , she should have said something right away , when they kept coming with more needles .  I don´t mean to belittle her or anything like that , but even big dramatic incidents really don´t...