or Connect

Posts by tonttu

I have 4 kids with my late husband , who was a " mix " of black american , puerto rican american indian and white , I myself am german , extremely pale ( which I get from my paternal Grandmother , who was almost as white as an albino ) , a paternal grandfather with italian roots , who was as dark as an arabic guy , a maternal Grandmother who was polish and a maternal Grandfather , who hinself had a Mother who came from southern France and a Father who was eastern...
We have an older dog , who suffers from oral cancer and kidney problems ( which makes her smell quite strong ) and even though , THANK GOD , she doesn´t pee in the house , and we do give her frequent baths , she has quite a strong body odor , that just lingers , despite me sweeping and mopping the floors ever day So , my question , since I don´t really want to use any regular , store brand air fresheners , b/c of environmental reasons as well as a lack of faith in...
Oh yeah , I also see the light in being a single Mother , like   - no more tip toeing and holding your breath before 10 am , so bf doesn´t wake up from his beauty sleep - no more dealing with mood swings , because we don´t act the way , he expects us to ( which is totally irrational ) - no more " under the belt line " insults , simply because I am too tired to give him a blow job after being up from 6 am to 10 pm and going non-stop , while   he is sitting at...
Just to put in my 5 cents , my wonderful Mother has been helping me out and she actually has paid some ( desperately necessary ) repairs to my house , but even though , she doesn´t expect it and she would never , ever take it , if I tried to pay her back . But it always makes me feel very guilty and there have been many situations , when I would have needed money and didn´t ask her , just scraped by , until the next pay check , so I can totally understand , where you are...
I followed an interesting discussion on tv the oher day about religious circumsition in Germany . Among others , they interviewed a turkish guy , who was circumsized as a young boy , and who says he is still traumatized to this day about what he says , was the worst experience in his life ! But what stood out for me the most was one sentence   " in our modern society we cannot even slap a child in the face without facing prosecution , but yet every year little...
I M a SAHM to 6 kids , between 15 years and 10 months ! Plus a few pets as well , so keeping things spotless is a bit of a challenge . But I found , that if I keep up with a few things , it does make a big difference ! I sweep the floor every single day , no matter what , the kids take turns emptying the dishwasher and even though I still do it a lot , even that one or times , they do it , helps a lot , plus I always make sure , that I put away EVERY single load of...
Oh my goodness , I just stumbled over this thread and I was so mesmerized by it , that I read every single post , seriously ! This has come at such a perfect time for me and it has helped me see the light of my new life as a newly single woman ! Plus , I figure , if all you others can do it , so can I ! Thank you for this thread !
That is the thing , he KNOWS , he ´s doing something wrong , I don´t even have to yell , when I catch him , but he stops immediately and runs .  The crate thing does sound like a good idea , maybe even like a punishment ( I mean like a time out corner for kids ) " if you lift your leg in the house , I will put you in there " or do you think , that would create more problems of a different sort ?
Good morning ,   today I am :   - working on yet ANOTHER pile of laundry ( I don´t know , where it all comes from sometimes ) - sweep the floors and mop them, tidy up the living room a bit and run another round in the dishwasher ( which got fixed yesterday YAYHHHHH !!! )   I don´t know , HOW people could live without one , I know , I couldn´t ! - mail a few letters , including an application for living allowance , since I am a free and single woman now (...
Totally agree !